Acceptable Risk - companion quest help?

Noberific

you are going to have to give more details about the quest, i dont remember them by names but by what you have to do. IF its the quest where you have to rescue the spy from the transport, the entrance is through a class specific cave behind the Genosian complex, so to the north, north east of the quest indicator.

You dont really see a path that leads to it on the map since its through a cave.

Edited by Narusegawa

• 2 weeks later...

This is the quest where you have to free Aric's Deadeyes buddies.

I have the same question, actually. I have not been able to find a path that does not autoflag you for PvP. Is there anyone ?

If there's not, I will have to forget about the questline entirely, which would be a shame.

Edit : actually, there is another thread about this quest, and information about how to go around the PvP areas. I have not checked it personally yet, but still, it's there.

Edited by Silversable

• 1 month later...
First go NW from Salara Outpost to the Dune Sea (there's a tunnel or, farther north, a valley). Then follow the east wall south to a hard-to-see tunnel, guarded by Sand People at ~ -800, -900 (-797, -894). At the other end, head south.

Just west of the the Empire town will be a small villiage of hostile NPC's (lower level mobs). Follow a small winding path up to this villiage... From there you will have a birds eye view of the Empire town. You can scale the wall all the way around the imps. Jump down onto a small hut, and over the wall. I drew a aggro when I hopped the final wall, but was still on my speeder and got away safely.

Otherwise, you're gonna have to go through the pvp zone. Good luck!

• 2 years later...

i found a way to get there without running trough any empire bases.. Travel to Outpost Thorazan.. At coordinates; -707,484 there is a tunnel to the other side without letting you go trough any empire outpost..

You cannot see either of the two entrances on the map.. Was kind of lucky i found this tunnel :-) I hope this helps..

Edited by Novazin
miss spelled a word

• 4 years later...