Terror from beyond

So any word yet? Every day I see less and less people, most of my guild is just plain bored with doing another Denova run. I certainly can't see us paying to continue beating kephess.. AGAIN.

Hopefully I hear some good news before this month's subscription period, if not, well I lived without SWTOR before and it was 15$ bucks a month cheaper.

Take care.

I know it kinda sucks, and I feel exactly the same way. However as I said to many people before 1.2 in like March, there's no harm in unsubbing and returning later, especially with the game going f2p it'll be more so worth unsubbing if bored of ops until New stuff comes.

Though, just to note: The head writer of swtor hinted at something about New content. When asked if this was about a flashpoint he said 'not exactly, you'll find.out soon hopefully'

He said it wasn't the announcement of an event. Howe er it could be a tease of future event. I don't think it was regarding terror, more likely event or HK, but either way keep an eye out for news over the next 2 weeks I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

1. F2P is limited to doing class quest and space missions(rumor) only. so technically its a waste for subscribed members. it would basically generate more ppl to play to 50 then subscribe. People don't understand what thet means due to there lack of research and their ignorance. Tor still holds 1.4 million subscriptions, jus not all on playing everyday( we have lives you know).

2. The content being released was probably gonna be added a long time ago seeing how EA rushed Bioware to get the game out last year. it was to be released sometime this year with all the perks and legacy stuff already in it. if any fault is to go to anyone for the development of future content in the game point the finger at EA as they are killing the game and Bioware has to pull power moves to save it.

3. If i was to guess at the release of The new operation and the new planet i would say in December around the holidays. HK and the f2p will most likely be in 1.4 which might be at the end of September or early october. The issue really with the game is the unfixed bugs and unbalance between classes(Yes there is still unbalance between classes and Bioware is working on it).

4. All we can really do is have patience, the game is still fresh and it would be really stupid to just leave the game now. WOW had years to develope itself into a fine game. its early years werent that great also. We complain over the little things because we have selfish ambitions. Kids cant complain because most of them don't pay for there subscriptions, there parents do. We can hold out for a few more months and 15 dollars is not alot to me honestly, i have a budget so.... yea lol.

TB will hit PTS in August (probably last day:rolleyes:) with Story and HM. NiM TB will not be out in September or October:(

NiM EC (been waiting so much for this:D) will hit around the same time as Story/HM TB.

The new gear will be level 63, so Columi-56, Rakata-58, Campaign-61. The gear difference will be the same as Columi to Rakata, a decent improvement, but not enough to allow people to solo Story EV/KP or Lost Island.

So any word yet? Every day I see less and less people, most of my guild is just plain bored with doing another Denova run. I certainly can't see us paying to continue beating kephess.. AGAIN.

Hopefully I hear some good news before this month's subscription period, if not, well I lived without SWTOR before and it was 15$ bucks a month cheaper.

Take care.

If you can't budget 0.75c a day you have some severe issues.Yes denova is boring but there is a few other thigns you can do to kill the time.

1. F2P is limited to doing class quest and space missions(rumor) only. so technically its a waste for subscribed members. it would basically generate more ppl to play to 50 then subscribe. People don't understand what thet means due to there lack of research and their ignorance. Tor still holds 1.4 million subscriptions, jus not all on playing everyday( we have lives you know).

2. The content being released was probably gonna be added a long time ago seeing how EA rushed Bioware to get the game out last year. it was to be released sometime this year with all the perks and legacy stuff already in it. if any fault is to go to anyone for the development of future content in the game point the finger at EA as they are killing the game and Bioware has to pull power moves to save it.

3. If i was to guess at the release of The new operation and the new planet i would say in December around the holidays. HK and the f2p will most likely be in 1.4 which might be at the end of September or early october. The issue really with the game is the unfixed bugs and unbalance between classes(Yes there is still unbalance between classes and Bioware is working on it).

4. All we can really do is have patience, the game is still fresh and it would be really stupid to just leave the game now. WOW had years to develope itself into a fine game. its early years werent that great also. We complain over the little things because we have selfish ambitions. Kids cant complain because most of them don't pay for there subscriptions, there parents do. We can hold out for a few more months and 15 dollars is not alot to me honestly, i have a budget so.... yea lol.

They announced that Terror is coming out in September.

If you can't budget 0.75c a day you have some severe issues.Yes denova is boring but there is a few other thigns you can do to kill the time.

I prefer to spend my $15/month on one fantastic apple fritter. I get more enjoyment out of my money that way, and I don't feel ripped off nearly as much. Glad you're still using this silly argument.

Yep, non-active subs can post for quite a while.