Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Streak-breaker on RE'ing items (comment if agree)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Streak-breaker on RE'ing items (comment if agree)

03.17.2014 , 06:18 AM | #11
I agree with suggestion, also for what it was worth CoH (RIP) had this feature for all rolls...

03.17.2014 , 11:07 AM | #12
First I was a 8.5+ year player of COH, still miss that game and people.(Pinnacle Server)

What about with the new legacy lvls coming out they add a 1-3% RE bonus similar to the 3% you get for crafting?
or even say for every 50 points higher than the level of the item, they give you a 1% bonus,for example a item that needs 100 skill lvl to craft, I am at 300, I would get a 4% bonus to the RE percentage of either 20 or 10 percent, and have a 24 or 14 percent.

03.17.2014 , 12:09 PM | #13
Mmmm, sigh CoH since Beta... Stormfront, Champions server...

In some ways, I wish games would do more to actually go away from "range" and be less "totally" variable.

For instance say "you will succeed in 5 tries" if you get a success, before, good for you! But the worst run you will have is 5, and at the fifth try you will automatically succeed.

For raid rolls, to which I royally suxors, I wish they would simply give me completion tokens in liew of rolls, and let me get the item in exchange of tokens such as the Dread Forged stuff.

03.19.2014 , 03:03 PM | #14
bump 10char. i want more peeps to see this!