The flip side of toxic attitudes

-Bob-

I don't mind people playing for fun that happen to be bad, as long as they are tryhards. What I do mind are the people that queue and do literally nothing but stand and die because they are PvE scrubs in it to just farm CXP and UC. I have had this happen enough times that now if it is imp/imp I just ask the other team to come kill them to try and end the match in under 2 mins, because screw those guys.

I wish there was a way to get pve components so I can upgrade my 242 gear to 248 and not do pvp. Trust me buddy I hate doing pvp to farm UCs so I can get better gear for ops.

Exactly. People won't have an issue as you are trying

Trying won't matter. If a person sucks at their class than no amount of effort will ever make them an asset in pugs vs premades.

They're essentially an anchor dragging everyone else in the life raft under water and we all slowly drown b/c of it.

Trying won't matter. If a person sucks at their class than no amount of effort will ever make them an asset in pugs vs premades.

They're essentially an anchor dragging everyone else in the life raft under water and we all slowly drown b/c of it.

I'll take someone who tries till the end, than someone who gives up... 😉

I play Pubside and sometimes it takes days before a single healer shows up on my team. Bad luck, maybe, but it's really frustrating. I'm missing 2 relics and 1 earpiece to get to full 248 -- and since my only upgradable earpiece is only tier 1, that's 948 UCs. I'm sitting at 70 atm, so it's a long, long way there.

So sometimes I'm in the 5th or 6th match of the day, having lost all of them so far, and there's always someone complaining "You guys aren't trying enough! You guys suck!" yadda yadda. I mean, what does THAT ever accomplish, aside from looking like a tantrum-throwing kid? I get it, we all get frustrated about losing, but screaming and name calling won't get you anywhere.

Yesterday, for instance, my last match was Hypergate. We had no healers, as usual, and the Imps had two very good ones, plus a full-248 Engi Sniper. We still managed to stay close to them on the score, but capping their node was all but impossible. About 1 minute before the match ended one ours said "I think we won't win this one". Then another guy replied: "I think you should s.t.f.u". What's curious is that the name-caller wasn't trying to capture the opposing pylon, while the pessimist one was.

Edited by Dbohrius