Automatic story of the bounty hunter

-Omegon-

Hello there!

I might want to create myself a new bounty hunter, preferentially a boosted one. I don't want him to be a Mandalorian as I start to find the Mandalorian culture rather unreasoned and confusing. My question is: Does the bounty hunter accept the Mand'alors offer in the automatic story or not? An ingame ticket as well as the German forum haven't been able to give me an answer on that. I hope I'll find someone here.

Thanks already-

Cheers

AJ

Edited by -Omegon-

Actually...

I don't know what the auto-complete choice for that is. I know that typically Imperial characters choose Dark Side options and Republic Light Side; that a character's class companions take precedence when there's a choice between two companions in the Knights expansions, and that auto-complete doesn't do romances...

I don't think I've ever seen anything that says what Auto-complete does for this, though, and with Indigo on Mek-shaa and his attitude towards Mandalorians (player or companions) it does actually seem like it has bearing on the game now...

Anyone?

You arent called anything, if you look under the Codex (I checked with my boosted char and my fully levelled BH) there is nothing under Lore or anything, as you havent done the storyline (and never will be able to). On your character screen, you cant even choose the title "Grand Champion of the Great Hunt" if you earned it with another character.

So, I wouldn't worry about it. While the DS choice will be given for a mechanical reason, nothing else is. Your boosted character is pretty much a shell, and you can work from there. You are not a Mando.