after hearts and mind quest latest update

Hefaiston

how do i continue the storyline after finishing the quest?

ah so you cant continue it. just have to get quest from news terminal on the fleet and the game doesnt tell you that

Edited by Hefaiston

how do i continue the storyline after finishing the quest?

ah so you cant continue it. just have to get quest from news terminal on the fleet and the game doesnt tell you that

Yes... once you finish the inteview at the fleet station that's about it.

IMO that little interlude was actually well done ! It kind of tied up some loose ends. From what I understand reading some of the comments made from the development team those cut scenes are not as expensive as we once thought.

The bottom line is though .. as stated from others ... this is just beginning to set the stage.

Yes... once you finish the inteview at the fleet station that's about it.

IMO that little interlude was actually well done ! It kind of tied up some loose ends. From what I understand reading some of the comments made from the development team those cut scenes are not as expensive as we once thought.

What's expensive is doing the cutscenes for eight whole class stories and a bunch of planetary content, as they did when the game launched.

What's expensive is doing the cutscenes for eight whole class stories and a bunch of planetary content, as they did when the game launched.

Yes... some of those were pretty extensive too. Cutscenes for companions and brief story dialogues were not too bad.

I still appreciated the way that BW attempted to clean up some of the loose ends. I think a lot of people liked it as far as I can tell.