Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

WolfRunRadio is Recruiting! Come join the pack! Awrooooo! (Imp)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Star Forge
WolfRunRadio is Recruiting! Come join the pack! Awrooooo! (Imp)

jazzyfae
01.31.2020 , 09:20 PM | #1
Are you tired of roaming the galaxy alone? Sick of pugging content and just long for a group of friendly folks to hang out with? Been to a Wolf Run party and thought to yourself "What an amazing group of goofballs! How do I get in on this crazy train?" Well, you're in luck! Wolf Run Radio is recruiting!

Wrr is a small, close knit Imperial guild that's looking to add to the pack. We started out as a social guild, focusing on the party scene but lately have been also branching out into more PVE, conquest, flashpoints and hoping to put together an ops team! We do a bit of everything at WolfRunRadio!

So what are we looking for, you ask? We're searching for like minded adults who want to hang out, run content, goof off in discord and possibly party with us a few nights a week! We offer all the usual perks, xp boosts, guild sh, discord with vc, and a casual/friendly atmosphere! We don't require too much in order to join. Just be 18+ and be able to handle mature humor..... that sometimes borderlines on perverse. Hey! Where are you going? We don't bite.... hard...

Are you a new player looking to learn the ropes? We have folks who love to help whenever they can. Experienced player returning and want a group to have fun and hang out with? Were here for you, and would love to have you with us! Not into the whole "mega guilds" and just want something small where you can really get to know your guildies? I understand completely! Large groups of people make my eye twitch, even online lol.

Interested? Shoot me a message here or you can usually find me on Fawxy, Tazanah or Deajah. You can also look up WolfRunRadio and talk to anyone you see online. Also, if you have discord, add me on Fawxy#4513
"Always be polite. It costs you nothing but breath, and can buy
you as much as your life.

akaMjolner
02.07.2020 , 03:13 PM | #2
*/hipdip's on Jazzy and runs out giggling*
"We love your faces!"

venumxviper
02.08.2020 , 08:59 AM | #3
returning player are you guys still accepting players

jazzyfae
02.24.2020 , 12:08 AM | #4
We're always accepting people! Sorry for the slow response! I thought I had it set up to notify me! Meep! If you or anyone would like to chat with us about joining you can add me on discord at Fawxy#4513 or the big guy himself! Wlf
#1121 and chat with him about joining our pack!

akaMjolner
02.24.2020 , 09:47 AM | #5
btw...we actually like to play the game together and be helpful
"We love your faces!"

jazzyfae
02.25.2020 , 12:16 PM | #6
We do! We're slowly growing! We were able to jump up to medium conquest this week! It was so great to see everyone pitching in and hanging out together running content!