Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for a more casual guild

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Star Forge
Looking for a more casual guild

CODYSMACK
02.05.2020 , 07:38 PM | #1
Looking for a guild to do all sorts of activities. More like a group of people to chat and play the game with. Looking for something less scheduled and more friendly. Im a returning player learning the ropes for now.
Mainly republic side but I like both. EST, Im in the evening around 7pm until 12-2am. Thanks!

Nee-Elder
02.06.2020 , 12:33 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by CODYSMACK View Post
Looking for a guild to do all sorts of activities. More like a group of people to chat and play the game with. Looking for something less scheduled and more friendly. Im a returning player learning the ropes for now.
Mainly republic side but I like both. EST, Im in the evening around 7pm until 12-2am. Thanks!
hi there , we're not the chatty'iest of groups (too busy playing the game ) but you might wanna check us out here sometime: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

Best of luck either way!
Never tell me the odds!

SlimRat
02.06.2020 , 10:18 AM | #3
Feel free to add me on discord if you would like to chat about joining the guild! We are a mix of new and returning players who are on consistently during the times you play! xF8L#6734. Look forward to hearing from you soon!