Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Small Hooks inside Centerpieces and the 4-block large

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
Small Hooks inside Centerpieces and the 4-block large

Brayla_Sana
05.05.2019 , 01:56 AM | #1
Please add small hooks inside Centerpiece and the 4-block large blocks. There are a lot of nice centerpiece decos, (spa, copero bar are a few examples) where they would be a lot better if we could place NPC's inside them.

ceryxp
05.05.2019 , 05:00 AM | #2
I'll go further and say that it would be a really great thing if every hook larger than a small had small hooks in it. Medium narrows would have two small hooks, mediums would have four, etc. This would be a great QoL improvement that would make a huge difference in being able to place decos. With this change we'd be able to place chairs or personnel in front of desks and computers in addition to the OPs point about the spa. It would make so much more sense, and improve aesthetics, to be able to place other decos within centerpiece hooks on smaller hooks. Even better would be if centerpiece and starship hooks had a mix of smaller hooks. small, med narrow, medium, and large, within them. If there were we'd be able to place cargo around a cargo ship, a pilot next to their ship being harassed by a customs officer, a smuggler explaining to a Hutt why they shouldn't be tossed in carbonite. The possibilities are endless.
--------------------------------------------------
Click the link. You know you wanna. You'll get free stuff. - http://www.swtor.com/r/W9ZqZj

Estelindis
05.16.2019 , 03:13 PM | #3
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo > The Progenitor > Darth Malgus ||
Satisfying returns for class companions!
Especially companions of the long-neglected consular...
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

DarkGruffalo
06.02.2019 , 11:06 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by ceryxp View Post
I'll go further and say that it would be a really great thing if every hook larger than a small had small hooks in it. Medium narrows would have two small hooks, mediums would have four, etc. This would be a great QoL improvement that would make a huge difference in being able to place decos. With this change we'd be able to place chairs or personnel in front of desks and computers in addition to the OPs point about the spa. It would make so much more sense, and improve aesthetics, to be able to place other decos within centerpiece hooks on smaller hooks. Even better would be if centerpiece and starship hooks had a mix of smaller hooks. small, med narrow, medium, and large, within them. If there were we'd be able to place cargo around a cargo ship, a pilot next to their ship being harassed by a customs officer, a smuggler explaining to a Hutt why they shouldn't be tossed in carbonite. The possibilities are endless.
I'd like to bump this up. I agree, it sounds good

Xina_LA
06.03.2019 , 07:50 AM | #5
It's a fantastic idea. Please post it in the Suggestion Box forum?
This orphan forum is set off to the side and doesn't even have an icon.
I doubt anyone reads it except the players.
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

Estelindis
06.03.2019 , 11:26 AM | #6
From the patch notes:

Quote:
Many Stronghold centerpiece hooks now have additional hook slots of varying sizes (in addition to functioning as a centerpiece hook).
Thank you, devs!!
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo > The Progenitor > Darth Malgus ||
Satisfying returns for class companions!
Especially companions of the long-neglected consular...
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

TonyTricicolo
06.03.2019 , 12:50 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Estelindis View Post
From the patch notes:

Thank you, devs!!
I was just about to post this as well :P
They finally listen!! Who knows, maybe we'll get a forum icon next lol
STRYDER SWG Sunrunner/SWGLegends
TONY NOVA SWTOR Shadowlands/Star Forge
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/vNnj3G

EHKodiak
06.03.2019 , 12:56 PM | #8
Woohoo! This will require redecoration!

Rrusalka
06.03.2019 , 01:57 PM | #9
If I can finally place npc decos around the giant bar deco I will be so damn happy.