WTB Wings of Architect mount run

Nepov

Hi, I know 4.0 is a reality and nightmare runs would be a little harder (i write "little" for the serious teams out there who are sick of doing those runs over and over again and memorise all the mechanics, for them the battle will only take longer), however, I'm willing to buy a guild run for the mount only.

You can even invite me at Brontes just for the boss kill and mount loot. Name your price and I will send a private message if I can afford it (please, be reasonable as I was trying to save for the market price on those runs). I would be willing to try the battle out and even whatever wipes it takes for the team to get me the mount (think of a cred bonus for the guild on a learning or re-learning run that you would waste the mount anyway). I was an experienced raider on my younger days (WoW raider) and now that I'm a casual family guy I would need to buy the things I like the most for lack of time.

Thank you very much for your time in reading this. Please consider inviting me even on this week/weekend of 4.0 changes, as I've time to play the game only on alternating week/weekends (for example: this week and weekend I'm able to play, the next one I'm not, and so on).

Edited by Nepov

• 2 weeks later...
I sincerely wish that you do so, as I wish any other serious guild that offered those sales contact me if and when they are ready for a try on Dread Fortress Nightmare with me as a "first client" after 4.0. Again, I would be glad to accompany any test runs, if you manage to kill Brontes, the wings would be sold to me and the creds would be a bonus for your guild (although I'm not dumb enough to accept an offer from any guild, only interests me the serious ones with already proven reputation, I DID waste my one and only time before 4.0 with an unproven guild, unfortunately). One more time, thank you for your time and attention. Edited by Nepov

• 5 months later...
Currently NGE Sale services are unavailable due to the recent expansion, as we are re-gearing all our toons, but as soon as our sale service is available again i ll msg you with further details.

how much doest it costs the Mount of brontes ???

• 4 weeks later...