Legacy on transfer...

Draak

Any idea whats the go if you already have a Legacy created on The Harbinger but have one on Dalborra also?

Do the Dalborra ones simply join The Harbinger one?

On a side note... every single character name of my Dalborra characters are all taken... devo..

Been on there trying to find some names i like that are vacant, zero chance so far... not happy... if i dont like the way my guy looks, name included, i find i lose interest pretty quick :(

Yeah I'd also like an answer to this, you see I made a few toons a while back on the harbinger server and have the same legacy name as the one I have in dalborra (the names Alea on both servers) so will I still keep the name?

When APAC was created I moved my sentinel over to Dalborra from The Harbinger. They told me I would retain the legacy that had a higher level. Which was lvl16 at the time, and the legacy my vanguard had on Dalborra at the time was lvl 2 or something. I was prompted for a rename when I first logged in. So I would assume it will happen the same way, but who knows. Edited by rreddy

When APAC was created I moved my sentinel over to Dalborra from The Harbinger. They told me I would retain the legacy that had a higher level. Which was lvl16 at the time, and the legacy my vanguard had on Dalborra at the time was lvl 2 or something. I was prompted for a rename when I first logged in. So I would assume it will happen the same way, but who knows.

I'm almost looking forward to having to adopt a new naming scheme. Already got one worked out. :D

No more Aspect Ratio for me though, I fear.

Verily this sucketh now that they have the cartel rep system.

Legacy will most likely merge. Anything you gain on one will be attributed to the other.

You almost certainly won't lose your reputation. If you do, I would call CS or put in a ticket or something.

• 2 months later...

I know this is a couple of days old but I thought it would be worth confirming for anyone who's brain was hurting from this like mine was up until an hour ago. The Legacies do in fact MERGE. I'll give you my own scenario as an example:

OLD-

Harbinger = Level 25 Legacy. Several legacy perks/unlocks, like rocket boots, reduced travel time, repair droid on ships, etc. Some minor reputation levels.

Dalborra = Level 11 Legacy. 1 or 2 legacy unlocks, but only rank 1. Several reputation levels, GSI at Max, several others almost maxed.

NEW-

Harbinger = Level 25 legacy.

- Retained legacy perks/unlocks from Harbinger.

- Retained all the reputation levels from Dalborra.

Obviously collections was account wide anyway, so no changes there, Have logged onto all the existing and transferred characters, Legacy is identical on each, no weird bugs or surprises. So they seem to literally merge to keep the best of everything that you had.

Also worth noting that it kept the name of the existing Harbinger legacy and did not prompt me to rename it. (obvious, I know. Just clarifying.)

Obviously collections was account wide anyway, so no changes there, Have logged onto all the existing and transferred characters, Legacy is identical on each, no weird bugs or surprises. So they seem to literally merge to keep the best of everything that you had.

Also worth noting that it kept the name of the existing Harbinger legacy and did not prompt me to rename it. (obvious, I know. Just clarifying.)

Last part was true for me, but as to the first....

well all my achievements are screwed. any titles i've gotten do not appear on my characters legacy dropdown.

Some of my companion achievements that havent been completed (kill 1000 mobs) are showing as killed 7980/1000 mobs. The list goes on.

• 2 weeks later...
Last part was true for me, but as to the first....

well all my achievements are screwed. any titles i've gotten do not appear on my characters legacy dropdown.

Some of my companion achievements that havent been completed (kill 1000 mobs) are showing as killed 7980/1000 mobs. The list goes on.

This is from another thread in General on the subject:

Today , 02:36 AM | #5859

Originally Posted by OwenP

It also affects other Legacy titles, not just Living Legend. I lost my Prolific (Lvl 30) and Dedicated (lvl 20) titles but not the achievements.

I also combined 2 legacies from Master Dar'Nala and Dalborra to Harbinger with disastrous results! All the achievements which I had started but not completed that required xx/XX have all been bumped up with outrageous numbers like 6600/1000 and now they are all broken and not able to be Completed.

I wanted to give an update on the broken titles and achievements issue. These should be fixed with Game Update 2.2.1 next week. Also, after that point if you transfer a character you should not experience these issues.

If you run into any problems with your titles or achievements after 2.2.1, please contact CS.

-eric

So It would seem that there is a fix on the way in the next patch this coming Tuesday. Hopefully this will get sorted out. I've posted in several threads on the issue since transfers opened and was beginning to think it had been forgotten by Devs and was resigned to never progressing my Achievements ever again.

We'll see what happens on Tuesday! :cool: