Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<The Academy> is recruiting!

CaptRogue
03.28.2019 , 06:34 PM | #1
The Academy was started with the idea of helping players learn how to actually play their classes, learn the various features of the game, to the best of their abilities. (We have a guild both factions.)
All too often players who've been in game for years, still don't know how to gear their toons properly. Or run a correct rotation. Some never have set foot in an operation yet have been max level for a long time.

Our aim is to change that.
We don't claim to know it all. But what we don't know we will try to point you in the right direction of someone who does know.

We welcome all player types: free, preferred, subs. New to game, returning or veteran players.
We are a family friendly, relaxed atmosphere guild.
As we get more members in, we will schedule guild runs, training events, etc...

If you are a veteran player & have expertise in a certain area of the game & would like to perhaps being a mentor/advisor, please contact me. Ideally I would like to have veterans of specific areas that wouldn't mind being hit up in Discord every now and then for advise & tips.
If you'd like that, again, shoot me a message.

You can PM me here on the forums & I can shoot you my discord name so we can get in touch.
Or you can join our guild's discord: https://discord.gg/Sks6egf & request an invite.
Or just PM my discord name: Kolto Shot #4685

-Guildmaster, K'äylee
Dean (GM) of <The Academy>
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!

Goobar
04.01.2019 , 07:44 PM | #2
That sounds like a fine idea but I am a fairly new player and when ever I seem to try to talk to ppl about the game they tend to jump down my throat and tell me I am an idiot.... So I just start to keep to myself instead...

What would make me think that this would be any different?

Jureba
04.02.2019 , 10:51 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptRogue View Post
The Academy was started with the idea of helping players learn how to actually play their classes, learn the various features of the game, to the best of their abilities. (We have a guild both factions.)
All too often players who've been in game for years, still don't know how to gear their toons properly. Or run a correct rotation. Some never have set foot in an operation yet have been max level for a long time.

Our aim is to change that.
We don't claim to know it all. But what we don't know we will try to point you in the right direction of someone who does know.

We welcome all player types: free, preferred, subs. New to game, returning or veteran players.
We are a family friendly, relaxed atmosphere guild.
As we get more members in, we will schedule guild runs, training events, etc...

If you are a veteran player & have expertise in a certain area of the game & would like to perhaps being a mentor/advisor, please contact me. Ideally I would like to have veterans of specific areas that wouldn't mind being hit up in Discord every now and then for advise & tips.
If you'd like that, again, shoot me a message.

PM me here on the forums & I can shoot you my discord name so we can get in touch.

-Guildmaster, K'äylee
Hey, i'm a returning player. Can't remember mostly anything, tough there are some "inherited itens", probably the only reason that would make me login in my old vanguard. i'm republic only player, gonna create something and i'm interested in joining a good and fun guild that can teach me some stuff and we would have fun together

edit: Used your code for 7 days trial. i've been here since the very beginning, you know... since the deceased trailer. Still chills me tbh.

CaptRogue
04.03.2019 , 09:56 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Goobar View Post
That sounds like a fine idea but I am a fairly new player and when ever I seem to try to talk to ppl about the game they tend to jump down my throat and tell me I am an idiot.... So I just start to keep to myself instead...

What would make me think that this would be any different?
Yes, that is what we intend to try & change. At least in our guild.

We'd be willing to help you, if you'd like to give us a try. I edited the above message to include our discord link again.
Feel free to join that & ask questions if you'd like before you join.
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!

CaptRogue
04.03.2019 , 09:57 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Jureba View Post
Hey, i'm a returning player. Can't remember mostly anything, tough there are some "inherited itens", probably the only reason that would make me login in my old vanguard. i'm republic only player, gonna create something and i'm interested in joining a good and fun guild that can teach me some stuff and we would have fun together

edit: Used your code for 7 days trial. i've been here since the very beginning, you know... since the deceased trailer. Still chills me tbh.
Cool!
Our discord link is in the original post (added it back) so feel free to join it if you'd like an invite or just to chat with the members & see if you fit.

Frawstee
04.04.2019 , 11:20 AM | #6
Hey! Just hit 70 a few days ago and am looking for a guild with a discord to game with! In game name is Palatial on Empire (Sith Inquisitor) Discord name is twitch.tv/KRSibby#6721 I am also a streamer and would stream raids/pvp matches and most likely post some on my youtube channel.

CaptRogue
04.04.2019 , 06:35 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Frawstee View Post
Hey! Just hit 70 a few days ago and am looking for a guild with a discord to game with! In game name is Palatial on Empire (Sith Inquisitor) Discord name is twitch.tv/KRSibby#6721 I am also a streamer and would stream raids/pvp matches and most likely post some on my youtube channel.
Hey Frawstee,
I can't add you as a friend in Discord to get you in.

Just join our discord: https://discord.gg/Sks6egf
And ask for a ginvite.

CaptRogue
04.09.2019 , 10:07 AM | #8
Still recruiting!

Looking for new members who want to participate in all aspects of the game!

Join here: https://discord.gg/Sks6egf & just ask for a G-invite!

CaptRogue
04.21.2019 , 07:31 PM | #9
We are still recruiting!

All players, old & new welcome!

CaptRogue
05.03.2019 , 08:33 AM | #10
Imp guild is level 3 with an 8% XP/Rep bonus!

Come join us!