Bioware is breaking up relationships!

TheMarez

My best friend of 20 years will no longer be that later today when I punch him in the face for stealing my name because he got in the server before I did.

My girlfriend is in as well spreading rumors about my peepee being so small. Bioware... How do I defend myself against such malicious allegations when I can not even log in and play the game?! As a man who honorably declines to punch his female counter-part in the face for her transgressions it would appear that I am out of options as to how to handle my predicament.

WHO KNOWS WHAT VILE COLLECTIVE CONSPIRACY THEY ARE PARTICIPATING IN AT THIS VERY MOMENT!

Please, Bioware. as a man who is average size at LEAST, let me defend my honor in game against his (punched in the face) no-longer best friend and conniving -perhaps-soon-to-be ex-girlfriend (although she should be highly satisfied but I am otherwise seen as inept as I am not able to play the game)

This is on YOUR SHOULDERS BIOWARE!

Edited by TheMarez

My best friend of 20 years will no longer be that later today when I punch him in the face for stealing my name because he got in the server before I did.

My girlfriend is in as well spreading rumors about my peepee being so small. Bioware... How do I defend myself against such malicious allegations when I can not even log in and play the game?! As a man who honorably declines to punch his female counter-part in the face for her transgressions it would appear that I am out of options as to how to handle my predicament.

WHO KNOWS WHAT VILE COLLECTIVE CONSPIRACY THEY ARE PARTICIPATING IN AT THIS VERY MOMENT!

Please, Bioware. as a man who is average size at LEAST, let me defend my honor in game against his (punched in the face) no-longer best friend and conniving -perhaps-soon-to-be ex-girlfriend (although she should be highly satisfied but I am otherwise seen as inept as I am not able to play the game)

This is on YOUR SHOULDERS BIOWARE!

Wow, ha ha, just wow. :D This had me laughing so hard.