[BUG] Starship Power Conversion Module (not GSF) Broken

headrush

The (level 25) power conversion module on my ship keeps unequipping. I can re-equip it, but as soon as I load into a space mission it's unequipped again (thus unavail for the mission), which makes the higher-level missions very difficult.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adding my voice to this also. Also experiencing this.

Interestingly though It only affect some characters. On one character I have purchased a power conversion module and used it without issue, so wasn't even aware there is a problem. On another character however I can't get either the normal or improved power conversion module to remain equipped.

In both cases neither character had any space equipment prior to the patch and have purchased the module since the patch, so it doesn't relate to characters that already had it equipped or anything.

I wanted to finish all the space achievements prior to my sub running out (I think bizarrely this is one of the things restricted as preferred), so it is very frustrating.

Running into the same issue with my Operative. My Scoundrel had the module in his inventory when logging in last week for 4.0 but after equipping it it has stuck in my ship.

On the other hand my Operative gets the module back in the inventory every time I log in. I ran him through KOTFE yesterday and noticed that I would also get it back at the start of each chapter. So I thought that maybe finishing the quest line would fix the issue but it didn't.

This is making me feel crazy nervous because I feel that at some point I am going to sell it by mistake.

Edited by demotivator

On the other hand my Operative gets the module back in the inventory every time I log in. I ran him through KOTFE yesterday and noticed that I would also get it back at the start of each chapter. So I thought that maybe finishing the quest line would fix the issue but it didn't.

It's just any loading screen, it's nothing to do with KotFE directly.

This is making me feel crazy nervous because I feel that at some point I am going to sell it by mistake.

Stick it in the bank in the meantime?