What the hell happens with TOFN empire?

Royox

This is not normal. Almost every WZ Imp team is like this:

http://i46.tinypic.com/1z1hftl.jpg

6 sith warriors. I think only 2 were Juggernauts and the other 4 were maras. Of course the juggs were Rage not Tanks.

I don't know if this only happens in my server but its screwing all WZ's fun. Only thing we see is "jump-smash" and if they have 2 healers the team is impossible to win.

pd: Yes, we won that team. Why? Because they had NO healers and Zavvi is awesome :_D

Edited by Royox

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you know smash is the word?? :D I seem to be amongst the few players left who hasn't moved his sentinel from watchman :). Imp side on TOFN has become predictable. You use the alderaan speeder and you can see after the guild name how many smashers the imps will have. Most of the premades on that side consist of smash smash and .smash ;). So the speeder lands, you go to the mid turret in alderaan and you got 4 instant smashes on you ;) Edited by Leafy_Bug

Don't you know smash is the word??. So the speeder lands, you go to the mid turret in alderaan and you got 4 instant smashes.

Rest not important, green for HULK SMASH

Btw, Zavvi carried that warzone hard! :p

Edited by Debaucher

Well empire players are kids who want to only play cool dps classes(sorcs and warriors). Thats why they lose all matches agains republic.

In my Server 50-bracket PvP we Imps tend to win more than the Reps. Reps win a match, we win the next 2-3. Cycle continues.

So according to what you're saying that makes all the Reps on my Server a bunch of "kids who want to only play cool dps classes"? Or are you gonna try to find a lame excuse to cover up that backfire? There's always 2 sides to a coin.

Don't know. I am on ToFN, Empire, and just today I played 9 Warzones and won 8.

If it is the truth that Republic wins more, I am glad. Finally, they will stop whining and crying in /say chat while calling us hackers.

Oh, and, these screenies are taken first days after the patch. Goes both ways, even with the 'old dudes' - The Republic.

http://tinypic.com/r/eq4ih5/6

Don't know. I am on ToFN, Empire, and just today I played 9 Warzones and won 8.

If it is the truth that Republic wins more, I am glad. Finally, they will stop whining and crying in /say chat while calling us hackers.

Oh, and, these screenies are taken first days after the patch. Goes both ways, even with the 'old dudes' - The Republic.

http://tinypic.com/r/eq4ih5/6

You forgot "FOTM much?"

I'm on TOFN and yeah Empire players are all about FOTM class.Like yesterday i did around 15 WZ and we lost most to a buch of stunnlocling assassins and smashers all day long. And some of them are the baddies who used to play republic but they re rolled after they lost to much so they wanted to be on the winning team.Sad that most guilds on both factions in nothing but crap.Tried them out with a few secret alts and they are anti socoal and suck and beeing active and have small clicks doing things together.Have not found 1 good eng speak guild on tofn.Just a bunch of solo players who is nebver on ts, and now i'm turning into one of them :(

Its totally on both sides, of course everybody and his mama respecced to Smashspec. When i play my Sorc, all i see is focusguardians, ask Zionz how he likes his lolsmashes now.

And the factionwinrate i dont know, i still win more of my pugmatches than i lose on empireside, but cant complain about repside as well when i relog to my repchars. :p I think its still pretty balanced.

The general amount of bads went through the roof tho, compared to 6 months ago.

If u r talking about TOFN you are wrong. I have asked many people that does empire loses as much i think and lot of them said they have to make dailies almost everytime with 4 loses.

I like how you know our server better than those that play on it. :t_wink:

Edited by Floegens

Don't you know smash is the word?? :D I seem to be amongst the few players left who hasn't moved his sentinel from watchman :). Imp side on TOFN has become predictable. You use the alderaan speeder and you can see after the guild name how many smashers the imps will have. Most of the premades on that side consist of smash smash and .smash ;). So the speeder lands, you go to the mid turret in alderaan and you got 4 instant smashes on you ;)

Predictable indeed, at the start of a match i see their names and i can instantly tell you which ones will focus me straight away. I honestly couldn't count how many times i have to cleanse per match:rolleyes:

I honestly relogged after 5 month break and my original server got transfered here.

In a day of wz during daytime in pug grp we (reps) win 1 match every 5/6 losses, but in nighttime we win 5 wz out of 6.

And its not coz of imps premade more often, but i think mostly that the 3 factors that lead rep to the most losses are:

- Most of time reps get outgeared heavy by imps

- Most of rep pugs dont know how wz works (i.e. we have 2 cap at cw/nc and ppl start to tryng to 3cap instead of defend and ofc we loose)

- Rarely i see players that know how to prioritize the killing, most of time i get left alone tryng to kill a healer (if we are lucky they have only 1) while other ppl just tryng kill random targets or focus the tanks.

Its not a rant thread, i just stated what i have saw in the last week.

I'm going to say the OP's team won that game because the other team was awful and/or undergeared... not because they had one guy healing. Out of six warriors, it looks like only two even had some idea of what they were doing. If they were all smash with decent gear, then at least three of those guys should just go delete their characters. Plus, two people guarding a node all game, one of which could have probably been the imp team's healer. Those are the kind of pugs I dread...

This is not normal. Almost every WZ Imp team is like this:

http://i46.tinypic.com/1z1hftl.jpg

6 sith warriors. I think only 2 were Juggernauts and the other 4 were maras. Of course the juggs were Rage not Tanks.

I don't know if this only happens in my server but its screwing all WZ's fun. Only thing we see is "jump-smash" and if they have 2 healers the team is impossible to win.

pd: Yes, we won that team. Why? Because they had NO healers and Zavvi is awesome :_D

You're a vanguard and you have no stim

/shoo