HELP! I need a screenshot!

carthaholic

I'm looking for a piece of headgear, it looks like it uses the same model as Kallig's mask, but it's mostly white and looks like a skull? I don't know the name of it, but PLEASE if you have it, take a close-up picture of it and post it here! I really want to make a RL mask of it and need to see some of the details. My deepest thanks to anyone who can provide me with some screenshots!

I think I saw it (heavy armor) at the imperial Hoth commendations equipment vendor. I'll try and get you a pic of one, but you can always find your own now.

And why are you making one? Comic con? I'm just painting my (visible) skin blue, and my eyelids red as a chiss.

Just curious. :D

I checked Hoth's commendation vendor and unfortunetaly that wasn't the helmet I was looking for. However, I think I managed to find something in my inquisitor's synthweaving that's very much like what I remember seeing.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc208/xen999/Misc/sc1.jpg

Depending on the colors of your chest armor, the color of the top of the mask changes...

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc208/xen999/Misc/sc2.jpg

So I'm guessing the person I saw with this mask had it white, so it looked more skull-like.

when these masks are on, do they "erase" like tentacles and such if you are sith? I ask this because my sith has a tentacle beard if you want to call it that and if I wear the Malgus type masks it clips thru and ruins my ability to wear them. Oh only if I knew that beforehand and many hours of gameplay would I have gone normal faced.

They most likely will get rid of the face tentacles, as my Twi'lek gets lobotomized by them. If I remember correctly, the clipping issues were with the neck guards, like the re-breather grill and light-armour... snood?