M-500 Elite Stealth Enforcer

Nortumberland

Hello everyone!

I've been MIA from SWTOR for several years now (very happy it's still around). I remember that Balmorra (Pub side) and Taris (Imp side) used to have a merchant with one particular item - M-500 Elite Stealth Enforcer. I couldn't find em so I contacted the support asap. Here goes the answer.

"Unforutnately planets and available NPCs have changed over the years and we have no archive available telling us what exactly happened with a vendor or its content.

I can only recommend to reach out in the forums and maybe someone knows there."

Sooo, I'm sorry for disturbing, but I'd really appreciate the info that could help me. Is this precious still viable? If not, mb there is a moddable version with the same looks?

Thank you in advance!

Hello everyone!

I've been MIA from SWTOR for several years now (very happy it's still around). I remember that Balmorra (Pub side) and Taris (Imp side) used to have a merchant with one particular item - M-500 Elite Stealth Enforcer. I couldn't find em so I contacted the support asap. Here goes the answer.

"Unforutnately planets and available NPCs have changed over the years and we have no archive available telling us what exactly happened with a vendor or its content.

I can only recommend to reach out in the forums and maybe someone knows there."

Sooo, I'm sorry for disturbing, but I'd really appreciate the info that could help me. Is this precious still viable? If not, mb there is a moddable version with the same looks?

Thank you in advance!

I'm sorry to report this appears to be one of the many vendor items that is no longer available.

https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/m-500-elite-stealth-enforcer/

If there is an item that looks similar, TOR Fashion usually has listings. I've only seen static (non-moddable) lookalikes in game.

The PVP weapon vendor in the combat training section on fleet has this gun in yellow/black and grey/green.

Require 34/38 Valor, though, only mainhand, and only available for imp.

BW removed many vendors in 4.0, others like the flashpoint gear vendors on the capital planets are still there but have nothing to sell. At least the PVP vendor was brought back after some protests on the forum ;)

Edited by Mubrak

I don't have any new information, but what you can do is make a suggestion in the Suggestion forum for more moddable, faction-unrestricted and hand-unrestricted pistols that look like this set of models:

https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/category/similarity/similarity-weapons/blaster-pistol-weapons/bpsl10/

Tor-Fashion used to display the similar weapons or armor right under the one you were browsing, but the links appear to be broken, so I just went back to the internal naming designation to see what other pistols fit that category.

Edited by phalczen