On the hunt for D-210 heavy saboteur sniper rifle

LaVolpex

Title pretty much, ive searched and searched to no avail, i cant find for the life of me where / how to obtain this moddable rifle

i THINK its from a quest , but it may be a drop, i jsut cant find it anywhere and i know ive seen it on other player before

any help would be very much appreciated , tyvm

You were on my server. You said it looks like a shotgun, correct?

nope its a fancy sniper rifle , i know its the model for d-210 saboteur , wich is orange, lvl 50 but i have no idea where to get it from

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/2531/sniperrifleguide.jpg

first column, 2nd row (2nd line from top , first one)

specifically , i belive it to be this rifle :

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/gear/13881/D-210-Heavy-Saboteur

none of the databases say where to get it from, askmrrobot says its a mission reward but thats it doesnt say wich and it could be wrong?

Stop bumping this every two seconds, you're not even in the right subforum.

*looks at his posts timestamp*

*looks at telanis text and sees that its not yellow*

nothing to see here, thx for the free bump, though next time you try to be a condescending ***** realize that THERE IS NO ITEM SUBFORUM mmk? also, i bump every day or so, not every second , if you have nothing to add to my question , then all you are doing is , ironically, bumping the thread that you are saying shouldnt be bumped in the first place jsut to act like forum police

all this coming from a 550 AM forum lurker.....lol the irony

Edited by LaVolpex

It's not a planet drop. I can tell, it has a different name. If it is something from a planet like DH-416 (numbers made up). The higher the number, the higher the quality.

It may be from a heroic, but I'm an Operative, so I really can't help.

Good hunting.

• 10 months later...
Pretty sure I found it if its the one you're looking for, go to the classic gear vendor for agents and preview the Dread guards field medics blaster rifle.

the sniper rifle should look similiar to that blaster rifle, did you find it?