ScreenShot FOlder Location

aellis

• 2 weeks later...

Ya, this is annoying as f00k.

Bioware, you made yourself a folder in 'My Documents' called 'Bioware'. You put DA:O/2, ME1/2 in there...WHY DID YOU CREATE A FOLDER OUTSIDE OF IT FOR SWTOR :mad:

Christ this is getting irritating. If companies are to stupid to use the proper path (%USERPROFILE%/Saved Games/ -and- %USERPROFILE%/My Documents/My Games/) then give the user the option to set the path for non-game Folder ("game folder" being where the EXE is).

*Anno 2070

*BF3

*BF:BC2

*BioWare (master folder with DA & ME series in it)

*Diablo III

*EVE (for EVE Online)

*Games for Windows

*Guild Wars

*Star Wars - The Old Republic

*StarCraft II

*The Lord of the Rings Online

-All created in '/My Documents/'. Not '/My Documents/My Games/'

*eyetwitch**eyetwitch* Some people like having a nice clean computer; physically and software-lly (new word of the day!).

Also, Bioware, move the 'HeroBlade Logs' folder into the 'Star Wars - The Old Republic' folder. Apparently, "you" created it as the only thing installed on 11/26/2011 @ 21:56 was SWTOR ( see this: http://www.swtor.com/fr/community/showthread.php?t=51568 )

Edited by Illutian

HI Everyone,

I'm having the same question. I think I was asking a noob question because I received no replies. Can you talk about how you getting them. I'm using the following

1. WPS(Windows Print Screen) - All black like in STO

2. Xfire - nothing even when I reprogram keys

3. This idiotic swtor printscreen/camera button. which will not allow me to capture key moments like the acquisition of my own personal lightsaber.

Edited by Residentx_NA

HI Everyone,

I'm having the same question. I think I was asking a noob question because I received no replies. Can you talk about how you getting them. I'm using the following

1. WPS(Windows Print Screen) - All black like in STO

2. Xfire - nothing even when I reprogram keys

3. This idiotic swtor printscreen/camera button. which will not allow me to capture key moments like the acquisition of my own personal lightsaber.

1. probably running fullscreen; run Windowed (Borderless/Fullscreen)

-I've done several screenshots and have not had a black screen

2. Run Xfire and SWTOR as Admin; not quite sure what you want to do though :confused:

3. Nothing can be done about this; petition Bioware to add a feature that takes a snap shot when key/memorable moments occur. DA:O did this for Achievements and key story points

*Note: #3 may be planned but no implemented yet (Bug Fixes > Features)

• 2 weeks later...
1. probably running fullscreen; run Windowed (Borderless/Fullscreen)

-I've done several screenshots and have not had a black screen

2. Run Xfire and SWTOR as Admin; not quite sure what you want to do though :confused:

3. Nothing can be done about this; petition Bioware to add a feature that takes a snap shot when key/memorable moments occur. DA:O did this for Achievements and key story points

*Note: #3 may be planned but no implemented yet (Bug Fixes > Features)

I played the game again today, I want to post this shot from item 1

http://jumbofiles.com/ij867u0xcwe6/swtor_paint.png.html

Documents > Star Wars - The Old Republic > Screenshots

This little camera tool we get in the game is a piece of work! I found the file folder and I was looking at the images and their zoomed or something. This was suppose to be snapshot of my character entering the forge to get my lightsaber at level 10. Look how it turned out...

http://jumbofiles.com/7901nf596pp8/Screenshot_2012-01-13_14_23_18_492246.jpg.html

Strike 2.

Let me see if can get x-fire to work with this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...