[PVP] SWTOR: Pvp 2.0 Marauder // Skyrush GP Series.

KalElc

I made another Series, GP Stands for Gameplay ofc, here I will have various of things

This is most for entertainment purpose, check out my latest Video, Now This Video will symbolize for this game is not always about damage and I want to share that u can also have equal fun to play Objective too and especially Hutball, one of my favorite map in the game and I hope BioWare makes a new map/zone that has something similar in the future hehe. If this has capture your eyes then then stay tune for the next one next weekend ^^.

If u haven’t watch the Video before that u can check it out here

This is probably the most heavily edited SWTOR pvp movie I've ever seen(not hating, just an observation). Gameplay was good too.

yeah but i dind feel like i overedidted or somthing do, i might une down on the next one but maybe becose i tryd to squz down 5 diffrent Video's recorded in range of one music hehe

Can't believe it!

Finally a PvP video of a NOT-SMASHER Marauder.

Crying for joy.

Actually can you share the spec that you are using and your current stats? ;) Thanks!

Edited by Xarimath

Can't believe it!

Finally a PvP video of a NOT-SMASHER Marauder.

Crying for joy.

Actually can you share the spec that you are using and your current stats? ;) Thanks!

im planing to make a small guide in the futhure wiith the spec i use and gear/stats

nice i luv playin carnage to esp now, how come u use rupture? i use it every once in awhile if i think someone is gonna stealth?

i use it hen i have some rage to spare

nice i luv playin carnage to esp now, how come u use rupture? i use it every once in awhile if i think someone is gonna stealth?

If your stealther is smart they're going to cleanse before fading out, or pop shroud. Best way to pop out a combat stealther as a warrior is sweeping slash.

As for the vid, it would be more interesting if it wasn't a mashup of bads. What server is this on that you have players sitting on the endzone waiting to be lept to? Or putting up little to no defense?

Edited by PoliteAssasin

im planing to make a small guide in the futhure wiith the spec i use and gear/stats

Nice, cause atm, I'm planning to focus myself on Combat (that is carnage, for sentinels) and I'm not doing bad, but I'm aiming to improove myself :D

As for the vid, it would be more interesting if it wasn't a mashup of bads. What server is this on that you have players sitting on the endzone waiting to be lept to? Or putting up little to no defense?

This is NWZ, always someone out there that does these common mistakes,

Tomb of Freedon Nadd - Also written in my forum signature.

Edited by KalElc

This is NWZ, always someone out there that does these common mistakes,

Tomb of Freedon Nadd - Also written in my forum signature.

Nothing wrong with mistakes. But making a montage full of you taking advantage of them isn't really entertaining. And it was more than 1 person making them. Looked like groups of fresh players to me. At least I would hope.

If your stealther is smart they're going to cleanse before fading out, or pop shroud. Best way to pop out a combat stealther as a warrior is sweeping slash.

oh ok thx politeassassin i didnt know that until u told me thx bro ur like the best forum marauder ever oh and ive been playing annihilation lately i burst people down in seconds with all the massive crits i get on annihilate, ur right about everything can i be u? u should make a video of u ****** everyone with annihilation bursting healers down and ****** every good player i wish i could play annihilation like u

Edited by BobyDigital

oh ok thx politeassassin i didnt know that until u told me thx bro ur like the best forum marauder ever oh and ive been playing annihilation lately i burst people down in seconds with all the massive crits i get on annihilate, ur right about everything can i be u? u should make a video of u ****** everyone with annihilation bursting healers down and ****** every good player i wish i could play annihilation like u

This! - Also allow me to put it in words mr-epic-elite wont missunderstand (since I am no stranger to infractions anyway).

I enjoyed this vid. Mainy due to the fact that altoh Ive got the founder title, I havent played for almost a year. So this vid is actually giving ME (as a non-elite player that really like pvp, and also like playing my Mara) some new nice tricks and moves to try out,. Now heres the thing mr non-so-polite-and.-mostly-smug-assasin - THE MAJORITY OF THE PLAYER BASE (ofc I sub btw) ARE JUST LIKE ME!!! So this vid is actually both helpfull and entertaining to watch for 90+% of the swtor-players!!! And WE (the bad/noobs/casuaks) really dont give a flying F U C K abouy your elitist opinion. Period! WE - the baddies/noobs/casuals, also happen to outnumber YOU - the ultra-epic-mega-combo-A S S HOLE-Elitist Tthat I wager also posts comments like "there ARE NOOOOO HARD CLASSES IN THIS GAME ... AT ALL!!! Because everything just sucks balls and are supereasy and the rest of you are simply baaaad players!! *here you take a short brake to fart in an empty glass and sniff it* - Before gathering ur party before venturing forth to make an attempt to relay the meseage that -. U are a loooot better and if you had done the vid, you would have annihilated packs of players singlehandedly by shooting lightningballs from your A R S E and urinating napalm on the what was left .... So why dont you put up a vid? - OBVIUSLY you havent noticed that 9 out of 10 players - ARE JUST LIKE ME (but usually more polite). And WE like to get inspiration, and appreciate that ppl even bother to put up vidsat all, since its helpfull and fun for us! And since WE are the ones pumping the money into the game so YOU can fart in an empty glass, sniff it, and whiiiiine about ...well you seem to fit the profile that whines about everything - Wake up, live in the real world - were mediocre players are having fun and has no intention of even try to get as imba and elite as you, And while im at it - WE DONT GIVE A FLYING F U C K about how bolster RUINED the game for you and bla bla bla 90%+ of us LIKE to be able to play pvp without having to be the exact same level, since it is EASY and FUN for us. And if you dont like it - QUIT!!! You are not gonna quit anyway! I played wow since vanilla and the ones who quits doesnt bother whine on the forums abpit oty - THEY JUST QUIT!

This isnt just meant for you impolite-assasin, the rest of you know who you are (but you seem to miss that ur a god damn minority) , so please feel free to take offence , cause you are annoying as hell!

To OP: Thx for a fun vid, I am looking forward to try out the perdition, undying rage trough fire, and ninja forceleap another baddy to score =)

Nothing wrong with mistakes. But making a montage full of you taking advantage of them isn't really entertaining. And it was more than 1 person making them. Looked like groups of fresh players to me. At least I would hope.

Look at this guy! Watching peoples videos then down talking people after getting uppity at someone else doing it.

It's So cute to be a hypocrite!