DPS Dirty Fighting Rotation

vadyy

Here’s a good easy rotation to start out with

OPENER: Precast XS Freighter->Dirty Blast->Vital Shot->Shrap Bomb->Hemorrhaging Blast->Wounding Shots->

Block 1: (Quickdraw->Dirty Blastx3->Wounding Shots)->

Block 2: (Quickdraw->Speed Shot->Hemorrhaging Blast->Wounding Shots)->

Block 3: (Quickdraw->Vital Shot->Shrap Bomb->Filler->Wounding Shots)->

Rotation goes like this: Opener->Block 1-> Block 2 -> Block 3 -> Block 2 -> Block 1 -> Block 3 -> repeat from first Block 1.

Filler is: Hemorrhaging Blast if available > Roll if possible but not recommended if not on dummy > Flurry of Bolts > Dirty Blast if tons of energy.

Since this was said before the changes to energy a while back, in block 1 where it says dirty blast x3, just replace one of the dirty blasts with a flurry of bolts with for every block 1 and you won’t run out of energy.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm, might be a good starting rotation, but isn't correct 100%.

[0]XS Freighter(precasted)>Dirty Blast(precasted)>Vital Shot>Shrap Bomb>Hemorrhaging Blast>Adrenal+Wounding Shots

[2]Quick Draw>3xDirty Blast>Wounding Shots

[3]Speed Shot>Qickdraw>Hemorrhaging Blast>Wounding Shots

[4]Vital Shot>Shrap Bomb>Filler>Takedown>Cull

[1]Vital Shot>Shrap Bomb>Hemorrhaging Blast>Wounding Shots

Basically, how i think of Dirty Fightings rotation is that it consists out of 4 rotation blocks, 2 being dot and 2 being damage blocks. Opener/[1] and [4] are dot blocks, one with using a Filler instead of Hemorrhaging Blast because it will be on cooldown, and [2] and [3] being damage blocks.

Hmm, might be a good starting rotation, but isn't correct 100%.

[0]XS Freighter(precasted)>Dirty Blast(precasted)>Vital Shot>Shrap Bomb>Hemorrhaging Blast>Adrenal+Wounding Shots

[4]Vital Shot>Shrap Bomb>Filler>Takedown>Cull

[1]Vital Shot>Shrap Bomb>Hemorrhaging Blast>Wounding Shots

Basically, how i think of Dirty Fightings rotation is that it consists out of 4 rotation blocks, 2 being dot and 2 being damage blocks. Opener/[1] and [4] are dot blocks, one with using a Filler instead of Hemorrhaging Blast because it will be on cooldown, and [2] and [3] being damage blocks.

Your rotation and the one I posted end up being the same thing, yours is just a bit more explained while mine combines your 1 and 4 blocks. And yeah these are both just starting rotations and only function optimally on dummies or single bosses with no adds and little downtime. Good enough for everything though.