The Kaggath Returns!

1) Well I would, he's overconfident, eratic, and not that special IMO.

2) there's no need to keep them away either, but the need could easily be Flexibility.

3) No it does not. Take Kit Fisto for example. I'd MUCH Rather have Admiral Ackbar than fisto, because Ackbar is such an astounding tactician, that if he can get more troops to survive and win than fisto, an extra duelist will not matter. Yusanis would also be better, he's an astounding duelist, Incredible tactician, and a respectable Politician and leader. BUT, I'd rather combine Fisto with someone like Ti or Unduli because they've fought together.

It's all about flexibility.

4)The numbers was just an example, and having 4 force users isn't absurd at all.

I'm afraid I don't find these arguments compelling, I've already found an exploit in my own faction.

P.S. So Fisto is inferior to Savage now? OK.

EDIT: Also take into account the fact that its not as simple as choosing tactians over Jedi, many individual have and will want to choose non-Force sensitive fighters who would otherwise be inferior to Force using counterparts.

The last thing I want to do is force people to have Force Users or tacticians, that's the very opposite of flexibility.

Edited by Beniboybling

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see what you did there.

Selenial your hurting our chances at the battleground! :jawa_evil:

Wartime has nothing do with with Battlezone :p

I'd rather have a guy who's armor literally takes Blaster bolts and not make him flinch, who could brutishly destroy anyone and not care about his own troops, than a Jedi who's wanting to keep his troops alive, and is a fan of going bare chested around the place ;p

Lol but seriously, those were just examples, I was struggling for a name :p

Very well. Execute Order 66.

Naw but really, if ya get rid of them. Then people gotta choose between non-Force Users and thus would have to formulate a strategy, rather then just send an all powerful Force person to do something. There are plenty of non-Force peoples to choose from!

Also I'm surprised no one faction chose Null commandos or Ordo. Them guys are awesome.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Naw but really, if ya get rid of them. Then people gotta choose between non-Force Users and thus would have to formulate a strategy, rather then just send an all powerful Force person to do something. There are plenty of non-Force peoples to choose from!
Lol, Star Wars isn't Star Wars without the Force! :cool:

On par with Sel's idea, but with a little change and a little more balance I think it should look like this.

Everyone is allowed either

1 A Force user and 1 B or 2 C's,

or 2 B force users and 1 C,

or 4 C force users.

A's being contestants for "Most Powerful" lists either they made it or were so close they could be argued as part of it

B's being Above average Masters/Knight that likely don't make the list but were powerful none the less.

C's are Above average Padawaans and acolytes. Those that have minor Force training.

Example: AE would currently be using what I would call 2 A's which would be a no go (though it could be argued that Plo Koon is a B as he didn't make the list, but I am almost certain he was argued for it in which case it would be legal)

The AoW had 1A and 1B, The KV had 1A and 1B, The DI had 2 A's, no one used a C With this rule base we will see more "C" Jedi for those that want a bit more Force users.