Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR 6.0 Guide Mercenary DPS Arsenal / Innovative ordonance

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Commando / Mercenary
SWTOR 6.0 Guide Mercenary DPS Arsenal / Innovative ordonance

Dark-Leitsim
01.05.2020 , 10:56 AM | #1
This is "my" options of stats and rotation for this current version of the game.

Sample Rotation Arsenal:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F4BBoHEsYI

Sample Rotation Innovative Ordonance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwB6xq-5wBs

Guide Stats & Rotation Mercenary/Commando English/Francais:
https://sites.google.com/view/jarah

FreddyBeach
01.07.2020 , 10:20 AM | #2
I have not had time to go through fully but I do know that these guides do take a great deal of time to put together and just wanted to say thank you! Your time and hard work are appreciated.

brazilboy
01.11.2020 , 12:45 PM | #3
Also putting here my thanks for your efforts on this!

russia
01.22.2020 , 02:45 AM | #4
it is cool ... !
Gild's Ganar
Red Eclipse Guild<ReD'S>

Jethsidi
01.22.2020 , 08:27 AM | #5
You do have wasted stat in your "without wasted stat" builds though.
Don't ever learn how to tank.
They won't let you do anything else once they know you are good at it.

Pazuzuh
02.10.2020 , 04:00 PM | #6
Very nice guide. Thanks

sebakonkol
03.21.2020 , 05:09 PM | #7
High alac (2374) build for arsenal is better imo. It has excatly same hit values with BIS gear, but it does everything faster. That`s only thing I disagree here
Great work man

Bradouneeet
03.23.2020 , 08:47 PM | #8
Thanks a lot ! It's really appreciated especially for the french part

xXSistros
03.26.2020 , 05:56 PM | #9
My personal Preference is to use Supercharge right after my first Dots. Yes, the downside is that you don't get the full duration of Electro Net under Supercharge, but you get more damage down in the first seconds, which do profit from Raidbuffs. Furthermore, you have a Chance of generating one SC-Stack, two if you are really really lucky through Concentrated Fire.
Speaking of which, there is another downside of delaying Supercharge: The additional SC Burn Dot will contribute to the Stack generation of Concentrated Fire. So, if you are not lucky, you won't have the 10% crit for Mag and UL. SCBurn increases the Chance for it to procc. A solution would be to stack one time directly before the Pull (At "5" or something) to gain the Bonus. Now we just have to hope for no relic Procs...
TLDR: I use SC right at the beginning, but this is much to personal preference, I think. I like how you do "there are no rules… just a Feeling with practice" on all the Newbies... Don't tell our secrets

Lhancelot
04.05.2020 , 12:44 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by sebakonkol View Post
High alac (2374) build for arsenal is better imo. It has excatly same hit values with BIS gear, but it does everything faster. That`s only thing I disagree here
Great work man
So with Arsenal 2374 is the max cutoff for total alacrity if you are going for the Alacrity build versus the Critical hit build? Right now I have 800 Alacrity so even though I am not optimized perfectly yet as I just started playing again after a long break, my toon is leaning heavily towards the high Crit build. What is the perfect cutoff for the crit build then, 600-650 alacrity and the rest in Crit?

I have wondered if I’d like a high alacrity build now. In the past I always did like the faster channels and attacks with high alacrity builds, but right now I am finally having some success hitting decently hard now after working on gears for the past 3 weeks so don’t want to mess anything up while also wasting millions of credits getting different augs etc etc.
Please join the discussion on how to improve rewards for PVP
HERE
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...82#post9840582