My wife is jealous of my characters relationships...

jedip_enguin

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah my girlfriend's the same, I showed her Nadia the other day and she wasn't happy about it at all.

She doesn't want me flirting with any girls, even virtual ones! Oh well, will just have to keep my relationship with Nadia hidden.

Yeah my girlfriend's the same, I showed her Nadia the other day and she wasn't happy about it at all.

She doesn't want me flirting with any girls, even virtual ones! Oh well, will just have to keep my relationship with Nadia hidden.

Lol I love it... she doesn't want me flirting... oh well, will just have to keep it hidden.... not, I won't do it....

+1 outstanding.

You have a LOT to learn about women.

You're pretending to have sex with other women. Get a clue dumbhead, women expect you to be emotionally committed as well as physically committed and having even play/virtual sex breaks that commitment.

Apologize, tell her you understand her feelings and don't freaking do it again.

You're pretending to have sex with other women. Get a clue dumbhead, women expect you to be emotionally committed as well as physically committed and having even play/virtual sex breaks that commitment.

he needs to learn nothing more about women... he just needs to learn to lie better and when to

much simpler and more useful a skill in the long run

Edited by Liquidacid

Strange, mine doesn't seem to have this problem when shes swooning over george clooney in an old episode of ER ;)

^ this.

It's hard to explain, but the thought that my man is actually getting satisfaction by playing with a virtual girl sets off warning bells in my head. It's no different from knowing that a guy fantasizes about another girl at night, even though he's committed.

Edited by ChillWinterheart

This kind of jealosy may apply to high school sweet hearts and teenage romances, not to adult relationships. Its more of a psycho/controlfreak thing if you're married and is not normal in any way shape or form.

Edited by Flowerslayer

Anybody else been getting heat over a game from irrational women?

Dude, don't want to sound negative but that sort of issues and you calling her "irrational" means you'll be engrossing the Divorce stats due to gaming.

Start looking for alternatives, that aint got a future. Remember, you heard it here first.

Lol, its a video game dude, they're pixels and code, not women.

I love the way a guy can be in the wrong for a woman being crazy :p

Although she is pregnant, so maybe she gets a bit of slack...

Edited by jedip_enguin

Your wife has problems. Just sayin....

For all you guys who think this is the wife's problem, I say again, you have a LOT to learn about women.

I've been married for 37 years, I made ALL the same mistakes but I learned from them. Seriously, why are you flirting and having virtual sex with your game characters? Honestly examine that and you might start to understand.

Wow. Me and my boyfriend talk about our "swtor relationship hijinks" to each other over dinner and stuff sometimes. Makes for amusing conversations, especially when he talks about his imperial agent and the 50328503285 women he's been with. lol. xD

Then again its something we've always done with bioware games. It's just interesting to hear the male/female perspectives from the game. Cause rarely do I play male perspective, same as he rarely plays female.

Hard to think anyone would get offended over it. :/

Edited by Katreyn

Seriously, she actually gets jealous of the fact that I had

a one nighter with Jaxo and get engaged to Elara

Anybody else been getting heat over a game from irrational women?

If this isn't a joke?

I'd say your relationship has some pretty big issues :eek:

No more game improvements - Therapy forum first pls.