Class in session

Nokecity

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW The Legend himself has come through to show some luv and post some ol'skool pics of Master Zhar Lestin and my noobness lol... Thanks for schooling me and helping me become a better player bro :)

Ahh the good old days, when not only was there a much bigger gear gap, there was a level gap on top of the gear gap. :)

Ahh the good old days, when not only was there a much bigger gear gap, there was a level gap on top of the gear gap. :)

I would agree with you with the level cap, but a huge gear gap noooo. Back then the max expertise you could get, and this is if you took the time and put up with that God awful gear grind that we all know about (Atleast those of us that have been playing since launch), that a full Battlemaster Set would cap you at 664 Expertise, the average 50's back then were wearing a mixture of Centurion Gear, very little Champion Gear and the rest PvE gear with your average 50 being around 300-400 expertise and we all know that expertise was not a big deal back then. The gear stats back then was a welfare case compared to stats on the gear we got now also.

SN-- FYI when you look at those pics, look at the crappy valor we use to get back in those days, **** was horrible.

SN2-- I hear some ppl complaining about the PvP gear grind, go back and read about the **** Veteran PvPers had to put up with...**** is laughable

I would agree with you with the level cap, but a huge gear gap noooo. Back then the max expertise you could get, and this is if you took the time and put up with that God awful gear grind that we all know about (Atleast those of us that have been playing since launch), that a full Battlemaster Set would cap you at 664 Expertise, the average 50's back then were wearing a mixture of Centurion Gear, very little Champion Gear and the rest PvE gear with your average 50 being around 300-400 expertise and we all know that expertise was not a big deal back then. The gear stats back then was a welfare case compared to stats on the gear we got now also.

SN-- FYI when you look at those pics, look at the crappy valor we use to get back in those days, **** was horrible.

SN2-- I hear some ppl complaining about the PvP gear grind, go back and read about the **** Veteran PvPers had to put up with...**** is laughable

i rememeber opening my first BM bag to get...my main hand saber!! :) first on the server, and everyone in my guild hated me :p then, my next 5 bags i opened were armor and my OH. so, i got lucky.

i did have a guildy get 5 OH sabers before gettin his main hand.

pre 1.2, 50's brackets...i'd be happy.

*EDIT* the 1.2 Ilum free valor giveaway still leaves a sour taste in my mouth. the day PvP died for me. i know it's just a video game, but i put a lot of time getting to the top. and that was wiped out in a matter of hours.

back on topic: awesome concept SK...if i can help in anyway, perhaps sitting on the porch in a rocking chair telling stories about pre1.2 pvp...i'd love to help :)

Edited by T-Assassin

This post reminded me to finish my how to video on pyro powertech. This video gives you all the tools you need to become a successful powertech enjoy.

i suggest a 8/8/25 build for ya. little extra damage from FB :p

i loved that video...it was prolly the music, tho. i sing that to myself when i do something awesome, irl, which is quite often, mind you :)

Lol amen brother, I remember getting full champ on my sorc and 60 valor and it being a god damn miracle back in the day...

Yo Shao, just ran across your thread.. Great idea.. You know I'm always willing to help out where I can, so sign me up as a Jugg tank contact... Maybe I can be of help to someone. Aëgis, alt code: alt+0235.

Thanks for putting this together man.

No but seriously. I'm not terrible. Just always looking for ways to get better.

Since your question is so broad, It is pretty much impossible to give you an answer without having played with you for a long period of time. I would suggest go to the appropriate class forum and read up on sticky guides, etc., and see if anything helpful pops up.

Edited by Dierdrea

You get 100% crit chance on sweep after both force leap and zealous leap, no need to zealous leap on a target you already force leaped to. Also if you are out of focus you can still generate it with strike(It also lowers the cooldown of sweep) . If you see some one with below 30% hp use dispatch. You seem to be doing fine though.