Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Revelations of Conquest: Galactic Schemes

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Revelations of Conquest: Galactic Schemes

StarSquirrel
11.14.2015 , 09:53 PM | #91
The IC I promised. Green is mine, orange is Sil

Spoiler
I know if you look deep into your heart- which is currently all over that tree- you'll find a way to forgive me.

Aww, geez you look like a puppy! A blonde, eviscerated puppy!

-Alucard

Jarons
11.14.2015 , 10:16 PM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by StarSquirrel View Post
The IC I promised. Green is mine, orange is Sil

Spoiler
I have to asked did you just update his innates for this or have they been their for a while now?

StarSquirrel
11.14.2015 , 10:27 PM | #93
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarons View Post
I have to asked did you just update his innates for this or have they been their for a while now?
Hmm? By "his" who do you mean? There are 4 males in that story...
I know if you look deep into your heart- which is currently all over that tree- you'll find a way to forgive me.

-Alucard

Jarons
11.14.2015 , 10:34 PM | #94
Hmm? By "his" who do you mean? There are 4 males in that story...
My apologies I thought I put his name but did you upgrade Kyr innates during the game for this reveal or did you leave it in plan sight?

Side note: Did you get my email from earlier?

StarSquirrel
11.14.2015 , 10:37 PM | #95
My apologies I thought I put his name but did you upgrade Kyr innates during the game for this reveal or did you leave it in plan sight?

Side note: Did you get my email from earlier?
This was my 1 year reward to get these two back. They both got new innate skills and I'm pretty sure I posted them.

As for the email, yeah I got it just been busy with other stuff.

-Alucard

Jarons
11.14.2015 , 10:44 PM | #96
This was my 1 year reward to get these two back. They both got new innate skills and I'm pretty sure I posted them.

As for the email, yeah I got it just been busy with other stuff.
Wait so those were your two special characters that's pretty cool well three characters since you also got Basher.Not to mention I was debating sending a Coalition stealth frigate to scout out Maryx Minor am kinda happy I didn't it would have been destroyed.

Then it's no rush just making sure my email had been wacky all week several of my teachers haven't received them from my main email so was just checking.

StarSquirrel
11.14.2015 , 10:48 PM | #97
Wait so those were your two special characters that's pretty cool well three characters since you also got Basher.Not to mention I was debating sending a Coalition stealth frigate to scout out Maryx Minor am kinda happy I didn't it would have been destroyed.

Then it's no rush just making sure my email had been wacky all week several of my teachers haven't received them from my main email so was just checking.
I actually didn't pick characters I picked mystery and that was what I got.

-Alucard

Jarons
11.14.2015 , 11:00 PM | #98
I actually didn't pick characters I picked mystery and that was what I got.
Well that was interesting now I wished I picked mystery I didn't even get a chance to use my characters.

Jarons
11.25.2015 , 07:24 AM | #99
I just remembered something I was going to do in 1.0 but silw wouldn't let me.I had a agent aboard the IRA diplomatic Ship over Voss.I was going to blow the entire Ship or at very least disable the light support systens of the ship than allow you all to die.