In the Shadows - A Smuggler's Tale

silvershadows

Simply amazing! I had goosebumps at some points of the story. And I liked how you gave an open ending with the baby, possibly being a very powerful user of the dark side.

Can't wait for your next one! Be sure to post here when it's ready with link, so I can find it easily!!

Thank you very much :)

The next story is tentatively titled "Mandalorian Vacation" (subject to change lol, because that title sounds lighthearted and the story really is anything but) and features my bounty hunter. I will be posting it here on the fanfic forums, and then I will probably be asking people which characters they find the most interesting and would like to read more about :)

Darth Umbral is probably my favorite next to my bounty hunter, and I have a few ideas swirling through my head regarding her child and it's future :)

Edited by silvershadows

Spectacular!!!! You've even incouraged me to write one with my characters. Maybe ill post it if i ever get done with it.

Thank you as well :)

And you should write one.

I have a hard time reading other people's stories if they involve the companion characters I've written about, only because in my mind they belong with my characters, LOL!

However, the more that people find their imaginations sparked, the more people find the urge to write about their characters, the more fun stories there are for people to enjoy.

It's my dream to write professionally for the Star Wars extended universe, wish I had half a clue how to get into it, lol!

Thank you very much :)

The next story is tentatively titled "Mandalorian Vacation" (subject to change lol, because that title sounds lighthearted and the story really is anything but) and features my bounty hunter. I will be posting it here on the fanfic forums, and then I will probably be asking people which characters they find the most interesting and would like to read more about :)

Darth Umbral is probably my favorite next to my bounty hunter, and I have a few ideas swirling through my head regarding her child and it's future :)

Well, I am no writer but if you need an extra BH character in your story, I have a lightsided Bounty Hunter called Orrusos. If you want pics or a background, just ask. I think he'd be honored to help out fellow mandalorians :-)

So awesome! You got Doc's character spot on! He's one of my fave companions, and I love the bickering between him and Kira.

Please tell me he'll be in a sequel?? :D

If Jedi Master Isad'ia appears, so will Doc. After all, he's not about to let her go after Darth Umbral alone again!

One of my favorite little things in this story was Kira calling him "Archie" - I had planned that from the very beginning and couldn't wait to find a spot to stick it in there :p

Edited by silvershadows

Finished Mandalorian Vacation 20 minutes ago, getting ready to post it :) It's even longer than this one, by 5 pages even!

Next on my agenda is the sequel to In the Shadows - whether or not Lillian appears in it I haven't decided. I'm thinking I'm likely to focus more on the feud between Darth Umbral and Jedi Master Isad'ia.

• 4 weeks later...

I read your story last night before bed, and wanted to wait till I was more awake to tell you how much I thoroughly enjoyed it. It's a great addition to the storylines of all of the characters involved. It would be a great way to get Corso and his Female Smuggler back into more story together too.

I'm really looking forward to more from you. I'm going to wait on the Mandalorian story as my BH hasn't got quite far enough to get Torian as a companion, but look forward to reading it when their story has progressed. Thanks again for sharing this. I feel like I'm not being flowery enough in my praise really. I found your story through the I Love Corso thread. I haven't posted over there yet as I wanted to read through the whole thread before I do, and I'm currently spending more of my free time playing the game than reading the boards.

Thanks again for a great read and for feeding my Corso addiction. :D

Mel

• 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...

OMG I can't believe this has been here the last 4 years and I just now found it. I totally love Corso Riggs and was thrilled to find a story with him in it. I could read about him forever!:) I had to say how very talented I think you are and how much I enjoyed this story. I read it from beginning to end in one sitting because I just couldn't stop. I will definitely be looking for more of your stories! Especially if they feature Corso and/or Doc!:)

Thank you so much for a fantastic read!

• 1 year later...