class stun immunity

CoolKillaZilla

when i try to stun one of these respective two classes, i can't slow or stun them. i heard that sabar ward and something about force jump/charge gives them these buffs, however i need these explained to me. So my question is: what are the buffs that give stun/slow immunity and what triggers them (also how long is their durration)?

Sentinel / Marauder - Zealous Ward / Bloodward (UTILITY) - Activating Saber Ward grants 6 seconds of stun, sleep, lift. etc (CC) immunity

Guardian / Juggernaut - Brazen / Brawn (VIGILANCE/VENGANCE) - Activating Force Charge grants 4 seconds of CC & interrupt immunity and grants 20% damage reduction

Shadow / Assassin - Sturdiness / Dark Stability (UTILITY) - Activating Deflection grants 6 seconds of CC immunity

Gunslinger / Sniper (COOLDOWN) - Hunker Down / Entrench - While in cover, this ability grants CC immunity

Sentinel / Marauder - Zealous Ward / Bloodward (UTILITY) - Activating Saber Ward grants 6 seconds of stun, sleep, lift. etc (CC) immunity

Guardian / Juggernaut - Brazen / Brawn (VIGILANCE/VENGANCE) - Activating Force Charge grants 4 seconds of CC & interrupt immunity and grants 20% damage reduction

Shadow / Assassin - Sturdiness / Dark Stability (UTILITY) - Activating Deflection grants 6 seconds of CC immunity

Gunslinger / Sniper (COOLDOWN) - Hunker Down / Entrench - While in cover, this ability grants CC immunity

Fury Marauder's too due to their passive CC-immunity and if I'm not mistaken their is a merc ability that prevent's CC, although I'm not sure if it's all CCs, I know it works against things like Force choke and intimidating roar, slows too, I think, but I'm not sure, it may be related to it's their movement buff. I don't recall what the ability is called off hand, I know it by eye [buff tray].

Edited by WayOfTheWarriorx

Fury Marauder's too due to their passive CC-immunity and if I'm not mistaken their is a merc ability that prevent's CC, although I'm not sure if it's all CCs, I know it works against things like Force choke and intimidating roar, slows too, I think, but I'm not sure, it may be related to it's their movement buff. I don't recall what the ability is called off hand, I know it by eye [buff tray].

Gravity Vortex after using Force Crush (with some time limit on it I think) from Fury is the CC immunity

thank you for the addendum

Mercs have no stun immunity, so they won't be resisting Force Choke/Intimidating Roar (except for full resolve bar of course). The only CC immunity they have is Hydraulic Overrides, which grants immunity to slows, roots and pushes/pulls, but not stuns.

The immunity-after-leap utility isnt a Sentinel/Marauder utility, only Guardians/Juggs have that option.

Outside of the option to add immunity to Saber Ward's first 6 seconds, the only other Sentinel option for CC immunity is Gravity Vortex which is Concentration spec only, and has nothing to do with Force Leap.

Mercs have no stun immunity, so they won't be resisting Force Choke/Intimidating Roar (except for full resolve bar of course). The only CC immunity they have is Hydraulic Overrides, which grants immunity to slows, roots and pushes/pulls, but not stuns.

Which is why I said, I think it's related to their movement buff [Hydraulic Override].

Perhaps there is a utility option than, because I'm certain that Force Choke doesn't always work on them, perhaps it's even spec related, I can't really say.

Resolve is worthless, it doesn't work 95% of the time anyways.

do you know how long that utility last's for? and if its just for slows or/and stuns? cuz everytime i try to knockback a mara/sent after they jump it never makes contact, not from resolve

Most Fury Marauders/Concentraiton Sentinels will use Gravity Vortex immediately following their leap for that very reason, so that once they leap to you you can't use your knockback to get rid of them.

Which is why I said, I think it's related to their movement buff [Hydraulic Override].

Perhaps there is a utility option than, because I'm certain that Force Choke doesn't always work on them, perhaps it's even spec related, I can't really say.

Resolve is worthless, it doesn't work 95% of the time anyways.

It's passives attached to Chaff Flare:

IO: Degauss

Arsenal: Decoy

do you know how long that utility last's for? and if its just for slows or/and stuns? cuz everytime i try to knockback a mara/sent after they jump it never makes contact, not from resolve

Hey there,

Aside from the utility that gives sentinels/mauraders cc immunity the first six seconds of saberward, there is also another utility they have that works with their pacify/obfuscate.

Zealous Judgement/Ruthless aggressor grants them +75% chance to resist force/tech attacks for 6 seconds whenever they use pacify/obfuscate on a target. Most stuns in the game are force/tech so what will happen is a marauder using this utility will become practically cc immune. (Roughly 15% chance your force/tech moves will land, including stuns).

Combine this utility with the Saber ward one and run concentration/fury and you'll have a good meme. :p

Edited by RosarioBones