New Player LF Active PUB Guild

Rynhart

Hello All. I started playing last week and am looking for a guild of active players who are willing to show me the ropes.

If you have any questions, let me know.

I only have 1 question: Your post-history shows that you actually played back in 2013 . So, just curious, why did you say you "started playing last week" and how come your thread title says "New Player" ?

I guess that's technically 2 questions :D

Edited by Nee-Elder

Good question! Back in 2013 I played for a very short time. I was playing WoW for a while at that time, and decided to try out SWTOR, however I felt lonely. I went from WoW where I had made a lot of friends, to a game where I didn't know anyone. So I only played for a short while before going back to WoW.

Since I didn't really get much into the game back then, I consider myself a new player still since my knowledge and experience of the game is very much at a beginner level.

At this time, i'm looking for a guild who has more than 2-3 people on during the weekday evenings (5-9 EST). A place where I can develop friendships and help each other out. I'm a very fast learner, and am willing to do my own research, but I also value simply discussing things with people to get different perspectives and outlooks on things.

I'm currently leveling a Jedi Sentinel at level 40. I just picked up crafting yesterday evening. Grabbed Artificer, Treasure Hunting, and Archeology and spent the evening getting that caught up to my level. But I didn't really understand the crafting in this game until yesterday when I watched a video on how it works lol. So that is where I'd like a guild who is willing to show me the ropes and point me in the right directions on things I should or shouldn't be concerning myself with while i'm leveling up.

Edited by Rynhart

Send an email to Starri in game. I'll find you and get you hooked up.

My guild is Dual Sun Brigands. We are a come as you are, play as you are, hang out, be social, do whatever you like guild. We will help you with your questions, but we wont play the game for you.

• 2 weeks later...