Dread Guard and Titan Six SM Should Have Better Loot

I'm not saying these two should be dropping Arkanian armor tokens (i.e. chest, gloves, etc) or even mainhand/offhand, but they should be dropping implant and earpiece tokens.

As it stands right now, only way to get an Arkanian Implant or Earpiece token is from the Golden Fury, who drops completely random loot (I've seen mainhand, gloves, and an implant token drop from him so far).

I'm not sure why they even bothered to put Arkanian Implants/Earpieces as "token only" acquisitions from the respectable vendors when you can potentially never see a token for them drop. Both of these fights (Dread Council and Titan Six) require a bit more coordination than the first boss encounters in their respected operations, so I feel like the reward(s) should be a little bit more reasonable.

Neither one of these fights is hard by any means, I just think they should drop the Earpiece and Implant tokens (ex: Dread Council drops an Arkanian Implant token, and Titan Six drops the earpiece token).

Thoughts?

• 1 month later...
Scum and Villainy

Story Mode drops have been updated to include the following in addition to current rewards:

Dash'Roode now drops the Arkanian Waist Token

Titan 6 now drops the Arkanian Implant Token

Thrasher now drops the Arkanian Earpiece Token

My thread that got no replies has been heard!

My thread that got no replies has been heard!

On behalf of alts and casual guilds everywhere, I tip my hat to you, good Sir.

I can see why there was an oversight with this originally, but I'm glad they fixed this to match HM. Makes a lot more sense this way.