Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[TAW] The Art Of Warfare - Looking for fun, active players. Check us out!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Star Forge
[TAW] The Art Of Warfare - Looking for fun, active players. Check us out!!

darkstarknight
08.07.2020 , 05:36 PM | #51
Application sent. I play a sith...so yeah, I'll be trying to murder everyone and take over. Fair warning
"Always remember, your focus determines your reality" ~Qui-Gon Jin~

Trmnx
08.11.2020 , 10:46 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by darkstarknight View Post
Application sent. I play a sith...so yeah, I'll be trying to murder everyone and take over. Fair warning
We are excited to have you join us! It's already been fun having you around

Silirrax
08.31.2020 , 08:43 AM | #53
Fun and active guild always recruiting. Running Ops, FPs, and PVP. Willing to help and train new players.

With Summer ending soon, join us for the return of weekend events!

Woebie
09.04.2020 , 06:51 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by Silirrax View Post
Fun and active guild always recruiting. Running Ops, FPs, and PVP. Willing to help and train new players.

With Summer ending soon, join us for the return of weekend events!
The more the better and it is always a fun and chill environment with this group regardless of what we do.
The Force is not the only power used to control the universe, greed, lust, envy, and hate also control men. Thus, their are currencies in all forms can be used to gain control. You just have to find the right one.

Trmnx
09.09.2020 , 04:35 PM | #55
We have some fun events planned for later in the month with lots of great prizes! If you are looking for a fun guild with lots of hosted events, check us out!

Jokuhrix
09.15.2020 , 06:11 PM | #56
I joined recently and have enjoyed this guild and the community they have established.

Darth_Tofu
09.15.2020 , 06:22 PM | #57
Bump! Come play with us, we have a variety of people and experience levels, we are nice! If you are new, experienced, or a returning player we have a place for you

theREALdarkrift
09.17.2020 , 11:59 AM | #58
I posted an app.

I'm new and kinda casual at this point in my life, just lookin for some people to chill and play with. Mostly interested in PvE content, but I'll pretty much do whatever. I'm work-from-home for the foreseeable future, so I've been passively doing crew skills during the day, but I can really only "play" a couple evenings a week (Eastern timezone).

I can play any roles at a reasonably competent level, though I am not necessarily going to be able to dedicate a ton of time to long-form 'raid' equivalent content.

Extremely chill and non-toxic. Don't mind helping people out or whatever.

Main: Malgory - 46 Sith Sorc, intended to be a healer
Alt: Dagoven - 15 Powertech, intended to be a tank

xrvca
09.28.2020 , 08:44 AM | #59
A Amazing Core Group. A very active group of players who will always be willing to let you play with them.

urzaplainswalker
10.01.2020 , 10:00 AM | #60
is the old gang coming back hyatte(sp) and such the progession teams?