New Server Progression Thread

marshmallow

Ace on Darth Nihilus got world first on NiM EC 16 yesterday.

Someone in the comments in claiming potato cleared it weeks ago on 16? What's the story?

Mauull the merciless here, guy whos always on your mind. If you are a person from that guild please feel free to message me. If not, shhhhhh.

#<3

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you get that lvl 38 vanguard or w/e i sent your way, thought he would fit in with the dps/gear/raiding lvl there. Thought he would be a solid improvement.

I wasn't being sarcastic. But here goes nothing...

Fusebox the Superior here, posting ALL the way from California to tell you that everyone knew what this thread would turn into... again.

Edited by Classicks

I wasn't being sarcastic. But here goes nothing...

Fusebox the Superior here, posting ALL the way from California to tell you that everyone knew what this thread would turn into... again.

Nah everyone else thats actually clearing things gets respect. ppl like you that talk so much **** to any guild in the safety of your tells, gchat and mumble. dont. Especially when you say 8 mans a joke but when you do it you consistently wipe. #Twisted

Thank you.

As we noticed on our 6 or so attempts tonight. It's defnietly no joke.

And if anyone wants proof please feel free to watch our videos on Circleofenmity.enjin.com.

Sloscim

We have 2 an a half videos of kephess. idk if the half was posted yet it was our title. but yeah Protato.enjin.com

Nah everyone else thats actually clearing things gets respect. ppl like you that talk so much **** to any guild in the safety of your tells, gchat and mumble. dont. Especially when you say 8 mans a joke but when you do it you consistently wipe. #Twisted

Continue, we're listening.

lol if you were duxo, then I'm pretty dissappointed in the legend of vexo

lmfao except for the part where you guys said 'I hit like a truck' and the part where i destroyed all of your dps when I raided with you.

It was funny, with your interesting strat on toth and zorn I still almost out dpsed your so called 'best ranged' on the server with half damage done to toth during berserk, AND having to wait to jump in so the tank could hold aggro and so that we didn't take extra damage. I beat all of your stars in 61/58 gear. I was dissapointed because we couldn't even get past zorn and toth because your strats were so unorthodox.

I was pretty dissapointed in the legend of Level capped.

Don't gkick me yet, I want to do more raid with y'all ;)

Edited by marshmallow

lmfao except for the part where you guys said 'I hit like a truck' and the part where i destroyed all of your dps when I raided with you.

It was funny, with your interesting strat on toth and zorn I still almost out dpsed your so called 'best ranged' on the server with half damage done to toth during berserk, AND having to wait to jump in so the tank could hold aggro and so that we didn't take extra damage. I beat all of your stars in 61/58 gear. I was dissapointed because we couldn't even get past zorn and toth because your strats were so unorthodox.

I was pretty dissapointed in the legend of Level capped.

Don't gkick me yet, I want to do more raid with y'all ;)

It's funny how different our memories of things can be.....I recall you being solidly in the middle of the pack. Not bad by any means, but I would expect more from "the greatest dps of all time." Good dps no doubt, one of the better on the bastion? sure. The best on the bastion? Hardly. I think my favorite thing about you was how quiet you were. As opposed to forums on the internet where you come across as the greatest douche of all time.

It's funny how different our memories of things can be.....I recall you being solidly in the middle of the pack. Not bad by any means, but I would expect more from "the greatest dps of all time." Good dps no doubt, one of the better on the bastion? sure. The best on the bastion? Hardly. I think my favorite thing about you was how quiet you were. As opposed to forums on the internet where you come across as the greatest douche of all time.

I didn't use my mic so you guys wouldn't suspect me as I have talked to fusebox before in mumble, and he would have recognized my voice. I recall beating your 3rd highest dps by about 200-300 dps per fight in tfb hm, and I was actually only below corrigan on toth and zorn, and that was only because of the fact that I had to wait to jump in, and half damage on berserk on toth. I was at around 1400-1500 and so was corrigan, most everyone else was behind us besides rukh, who was around 1200-1300. Who are you in level capped?

Anyways its actually more difficult than you would think to beat 63 geared players on a 61/58 geared toon. Even you guys told me I was under geared and not really min maxed.

edit: lol i just realized you are rukh. I recall you sending me a whisper after I beat you multiple times on Zorn and Toth saying I would be a force to be reckoned with in 63 gear lawl.

:rak_03:

Edited by marshmallow

I didn't use my mic so you guys wouldn't suspect me as I have talked to fusebox before in mumble, and he would have recognized my voice. I recall beating your 3rd highest dps by about 200-300 dps per fight in tfb hm, and I was actually only below corrigan on toth and zorn, and that was only because of the fact that I had to wait to jump in, and half damage on berserk on toth. I was at around 1400-1500 and so was corrigan, most everyone else was behind us besides rukh, who was around 1200-1300. Who are you in level capped?

Anyways its actually more difficult than you would think to beat 63 geared players on a 61/58 geared toon. Even you guys told me I was under geared and not really min maxed.

edit: lol i just realized you are rukh. I recall you sending me a whisper after I beat you multiple times on Zorn and Toth saying I would be a force to be reckoned with in 63 gear lawl.

:rak_03:

yeah, i am Rukh, and like I've said a bunch of times, your DPS is quite good. Again our memories diverge, as I gave you that compliment because you were not far behind me. But, it was still behind. Will you beat me when you are in full 63s? Entirely possible. That's not my issue with you, it's your attitude and manners on the forums. Declaring yourself the greatest is extremely poor taste. The way you respond and interact makes me cringe and hope you are not representative of your generation. I can only hope since you are just a kid still, that you will grow out of it. I like to be a helpful, encouraging player. Not rude, insulting, or with an inflated sense of my own self importance. Your trolling gives your whole guild a bad name, and it's not something I would want to be associated with.

Edited by ArrrrMatey

yeah, i am Rukh, and like I've said a bunch of times, your DPS is quite good. Again our memories diverge, as I gave you that compliment because you were not far behind me. But, it was still behind. Will you beat me when you are in full 63s? Entirely possible. That's not my issue with you, it's your attitude and manners on the forums. Declaring yourself the greatest is extremely poor taste. The way you respond and interact makes me cringe and hope you are not representative of your generation. I can only hope since you are just a kid still, that you will grow out of it. I like to be a helpful, encouraging player. Not rude, insulting, or with an inflated sense of my own self importance. Your trolling gives your whole guild a bad name, and it's not something I would want to be associated with.

I remember being at 1400 and you being at 1300, either way I beat you on colonel vorgrath too. In fact I think I was 1 or 2 on that fight. I never declared myself the best DPS on the server, you people just assume that I implied that when infact I have not.

Also, what guild?

:rak_02: