Still the most underplayed?

wuzzuliki

Hi all,

Point of interest I had a thought about recently. On all the census logs I've seen, pretty much everyone universally states the Smuggler and Agent as the least played classes overall. However, I seem to be constantly grouped with them and the majority of my guild seem to be scoundrels.

Is this similar to your experiences, or are you finding you aren't seeing many about?

Hi all,

Point of interest I had a thought about recently. On all the census logs I've seen, pretty much everyone universally states the Smuggler and Agent as the least played classes overall. However, I seem to be constantly grouped with them and the majority of my guild seem to be scoundrels.

Is this similar to your experiences, or are you finding you aren't seeing many about?

Stats says Scoundrel (part of Smuggler) usually play heal. Since I usually occupy a heal slot, no, I don't often see them in fp and in op I see Sage and Commando partners more often.

That said, there are only three healer classes. So you are bound to see one of us in most contents.

They have better mobility than most classes.

In PvE you need to be sationary a lot to get the bonus damage from the entrench bonus set. So while you technically have lot of mobility, you need to sit still to maximize your damage.

In PvE you need to be sationary a lot to get the bonus damage from the entrench bonus set. So while you technically have lot of mobility, you need to sit still to maximize your damage.

Yeah. Been watching some streams of sniper. I see exactly what you mean. Being a Sentinel against them, however...:(

Agents are my fav to play. My main for years has been a marksmanship sniper. I think they're underappreciated. I just rolled a heal spec'd operative a week ago. It was an adjustment, but I find I like it better than my heal spec'd sorc. I've put my companion on tank for the leveling process and forced myself to practice running a healer. Finally hit lvl 70 this evening. Five more to go and then I can really look at her amplifiers and tinker with her.

operative dps is pretty underplayed compared to other classes, it's easy to be terrible with it and takes a bit of experience as well as knowledge to be good. there are lots of bad operative dps out there (at least in pve) and its rare to find a good one Edited by RikuvonDrake