Stop acting as if world ...

ZahirS

Notice many people act as if the world was false, thats a lie.

The world is both unreal and real, just like there is unreal and real people out there, stop acting like that your making a fool of yourself.

And... what the hell does this have to do with SWTOR, and why is it not in the Off-Topic forum?

In fact... why does this thread even exist? I go on the fourms *almost* daily, and I haven't seen anybody say anything that would trigger someone to write a thread like this... espeically in the wrong forum....

Well it is general discussion, and I think it is related to behavior on TOR.

And it sounds as if OP had at least one of two instances occur:

1) He got mercilessly trolled into showing his overly rampant ego/some other negative emotion that he has no control over. Solution: trolls can't troll people who can control themselves, so you should either be mature or basically accept that people will always exploit you since you, again, have no control over yourself.

2) He ERPed with someone and found out it was a man. This is more of a speculation, based on the random homosexual hatred, so I could definitely be wrong here. Solution: stop ERPing for the sexting and hire a real ******.

Good luck to you OP, try not to fail so hard in life as you did here in the game.

Edited by ZooMzy

And... what the hell does this have to do with SWTOR, and why is it not in the Off-Topic forum?

In fact... why does this thread even exist? I go on the fourms *almost* daily, and I haven't seen anybody say anything that would trigger someone to write a thread like this... espeically in the wrong forum....

Heh, Your first response to that gibberish is "should this be in 'Off-Topic'?"

I'm just gonna leave what I said about the same OP last time s/he put up one of these threads:

Estimated 16.7million people dealing with serious mental illness in the US alone each year.

Estimated 400,000+ people subscribed to this game.

Guess some overlap was bound to happen eventually...

Edited by DarthDymond

Point is in OP.

The Word is Valid not False, we are not in the Matrix made by aliens or angels and we are responsible for our actions.

Many people are convincing the other way around, make this world a fanatsy so they can trick people. Usually homosexuals this points out their incapacity to cope with the world and other things.

Religion is also another lie.

You're making no sense, as usual, and being homophobic at the same time. Classy. :rolleyes:

*Jedi mind trick* ( You do not want to do any more Death Stix. You want to find a Rehab. Don't say! [No No No rehab] You'll Want to say, Yes and go happily knowing you'll be off of Death Stix in no time.) Now move along to rehab, move along. move along......:D

Boys & Girls, JUST SAY NO TO DEATH STIX, and Spice!!!