Confused on patch tomorrow

Pryzze

I have only been subscribed for 2 of the 4 dates listed.

Which means I'll have literally no access to new content tomorrow? Or am I mistaken, was hoping to use the free 60 boost tbh, since friends rolled emp and im pub.

I have only been subscribed for 2 of the 4 dates listed.

Which means I'll have literally no access to new content tomorrow? Or am I mistaken, was hoping to use the free 60 boost tbh, since friends rolled emp and im pub.

No early access for you and free 60 boost ends pretty much tomorrow so....

Edited by psikofunkster

Just the story or the features also? should of elaborated on that in OP.

You get everything on the 20th except for the new chapters of story content and the ability to start leveling.

All the 4.0 changes will be live for everyone tomorrow. So, since you can't level or do the new 9 chapters, you should look into other stuff this week.

I'm going to be working on Section X now that the AC Heroic has been changed, along with hunting crons that I haven't gotten yet.

Just the story or the features also? should of elaborated on that in OP.

The features, like stat changes, level sync, companion changes, etc will affect everyone, regardless of sub status or early access status, unless otherwise indicated. It's the content that will be gated.

You get everything on the 20th except for the new chapters of story content and the ability to start leveling.

All the 4.0 changes will be live for everyone tomorrow. So, since you can't level or do the new 9 chapters, you should look into other stuff this week.

I'm going to be working on Section X now that the AC Heroic has been changed, along with hunting crons that I haven't gotten yet.

Ah thanks for elaborating, appreciate it <3. Looks like I'll just have to wait haha. Would of subscribed earlier if I had known about the early access, but owell not the end of the world.

Ah thanks for elaborating, appreciate it <3. Looks like I'll just have to wait haha. Would of subscribed earlier if I had known about the early access, but owell not the end of the world.

To be honest, if this early access is anything like that of SoR's, be glad you missed out. Early access is nothing more than an open beta on the live servers.

To be honest, if this early access is anything like that of SoR's, be glad you missed out. Early access is nothing more than an open beta on the live servers.

Yeah I was just mostly hoping for an ability to play the content before the 27th cause of A LOT of new games also come out on the 27th, rip sleep on the 27th.

That's the main reason I'm not upset about not having early access. So many horror stories from the guildies after they got in and I didn't.

Plus, they paid through the nose for all their skills and I got mine for free. :)

That's the main reason I'm not upset about not having early access. So many horror stories from the guildies after they got in and I didn't.

Plus, they paid through the nose for all their skills and I got mine for free. :)

Only one good thing came from early access to SoR.

All glory to Meat Tree

We are all beta testers in that sense for any content. While those of us with early access will be finding the game breaking bugs i am sure there will be plenty to go around for everyone in a week.

I also have a question about this line on patch notes from duffy's site.

◦The number of Outfit pieces that you have unlocked is displayed on the set’s Collections icon.

Ok I understand that if a use 2 parts of an armour set out of say 7, in my collection it will say 2/7 for that armour set. What if I then use another part of that same armour set on a different character on a different server. Would it then say 3/7 for that armour in collections or 1/7 for that armour on that second server and 2/7 on the other server for the character(s) that unlocked them? I guess what I am asking is will you still need to unlock all armour parts of an outfit on the same character?

Edited by DreadtechSavant