Vehicle Collections...

Darth-Zexus

Why is it the vehicles you can pay real money for are added to your collections but not the ones you earn from Ops & Flashpoins? It's just aggravating to me because I don't care anything about pay to win mounts but I can't use the ones I actually earned on alts. Anyone else in the same boat?

Run them on the toons that don't have them...bam, now you have the mount.

Really? That's your response? So with all 4 classes I need to run all the Ops & FPs for the mounts I've already earned once? Then why not have the people who've spent tons of money on a GTN or Store mount have to pay millions of credits or buy a ton of boxes hoping it'll drop it again on their alts instead of being able to obtain it from their collections? It's ignorant comments like this that make the game less desirable, knowing people like you play it.

I do wish we had non-CM Mounts added to our Collections, maybe under the Special category. I recently grabbed the BA-2 Recon Walker after finally getting enough Rep and wished it was redeemable. Well it is, but 100k a pop and must be from the Vendor. Would have liked an option to unlock it for Legacy with say 1 million credits.

That's pretty small potatoes when it comes to FP/Ops Mounts though, you could run those over and over, never see it again or lose the roll when you do.

That's pretty small potatoes when it comes to FP/Ops Mounts though, you could run those over and over, never see it again or lose the roll when you do.

Exactly. It's easy for Cartel Market fanboys to talk trash about us not being able to get our Ops mounts via collections. Let them have to credit / cartel coin farm their mounts for each toon.