Join the RP community!

Lorelei_Knight

Hello ladies and gentle-beings, I just wanted to take a moment to welcome all the newcomer's to the game due to free to play and welcome back all those that are returning!

Now that's said...

I wanted to extend an invitation to the roleplay community website and forums! A good number of our community gathers together and posts events upon this forum and I hope that it continues to grow! Please join us at : http://begerencolony.org/index.php!

Here you can find guild recruitment posts, server wide RP events for both sides and much more! Hope to see you there!

Jace Colton here, more properly found on Begeren Colony server if you search for Jaace. I'd like to welcome all our new and returning roleplayers as well and second the invitation to our custom server forums! You'll find a calendar of events there, chatroom, guild information, character stories and backgrounds, and more! Come on down and join in our thriving RP community. You'll love it there!

Disregard username, I'm more commonly seen on BC as either Zev'kres'tharti or Cyzen... The rest of my toon swarm is in the signature. They're just the most common, though Kres is my main.

Welcome to all new and returning BC players - if you ever need help and I'm on, look me up and I'll see what I can do...

Regarding RP and such, I know that I've been looking for it of late myself, I seem to always miss out on it or feel too awkward panda to dive in when I see it.

Edited by jedinightstrider