Best place for farming Refined Isotope Stabilizer’s

TrixxieTriss

You can get them from MM flashpoints, but EVERYONE rolls need, so good luck.

You can also get them from PvP rewards. I believe the loot box for the first daily mission and the loot box for the weekly can drop them.

They also drop in operations, if I recall correctly, but hoping to win the rolls there is worse than MM FPs.

Edited by MorseGod

Has anything changed about them since they were changed with update 5.4? I don't remember seeing anything in patch notes about them since.

This is what I also wondered. It says Veteran Mode in the game.

If you have a level 70 stealther:

MM Red Reaper, just farm the first boss. Takes roughly 7 minutes.

If you want the cxp as well, and don't mind some companion micromanagement, then complete Reaper. Takes 25 to 30 minutes for 3 isotopes once you get the mechanics down.

I enjoy never done red reaper. How hard is the first boss and can I do it repeatedly?

I enjoy never done red reaper. How hard is the first boss and can I do it repeatedly?

It's been a while, but i think the first boss was fairly easy, I know the last one was the big problem, between people not knowing mechanics, and the constant bugging. Let me know how it goes, might try it myself :)

I've been banging on about this for a while, BW really need to up the drop rate of these or make them more accessible.

There are a number of things they could do from reducing numbers needed in crafting, making them available from jawa scraps, increasing drops to per char in MM, making them drop in Vet again, even giving them as conquest rewards would be good. or completing weekly heroics.

Anything!

The low availability has pushed all the prices up 5 even 10 fold on what they were - Dark Projects and guild ship plans now cost an absolute fortune because of it.

Would really like an explanation if they won't adjust the drops. What is their thnking of keeping them a rare mat when they are needed on many items? And in high volumes too.

Guildie and I usually duo MM Hammer Station for Isotopes. Simple and quick. I have also did the stealth thing thru Red Reaper.

I only noticed lately 'cause I haven't done it for so long, but they drop in Eternal Championship now also. Used to be the useless Tier 1, but now the needed Tier 2 drops. Its random which boss will drop one, but I have actually gotten 3 in 4 rounds before.