I hope lana and scourge more story is planed for them.

Frostt

I think you mean "Kira". Lana Beniko is with us for the long term, of that there can be no doubt.

I sometimes wonder if she in the end becomes the main villain... or becomes posses by Abeloth or a Valkorion type of force entity... I mean she knows soooooo much from our character and honestly I could never see her as betraying us willingly... she is quite unique for a Sith.

AH what am I talking about! She one of my most love character, if this happen it would just be terrible I would get so many RPG feels! lol

• 2 weeks later...
I think Lana, Senya, Acrcann are the three companions sides treek the HKs. That have your back no matterwhat. plus your romance if different. Senya, Arcann only if they are alive of cousre

Curiously, the only three companions that *everyone* has immediately prior to Onslaught are Lana, T7 and Gault. For all of the others, there's at least one way each to kill them, ignore them, exile them, leave them to die, get them killed by someone else, etc.

To be sure, everybody has more than *just* those three, but those are the only ones that everyone has at that point.

After Onslaught, it's less clear, although there's an implication that

Kira and Scourge

are only permanent for Jedi Knights.

Curiously, the only three companions that *everyone* has immediately prior to Onslaught are Lana, T7 and Gault. For all of the others, there's at least one way each to kill them, ignore them, exile them, leave them to die, get them killed by someone else, etc.

Raina Temple? Or does she not join if you skip over that part of the story?