Codex Items

Sablemyste

Is there a definitive list of the codex items and the planets they are found on? I realize one of the species on Coruscant is Sullutan and you receive it as a smuggler, however, this being said, no smuggler I know has received it as yet.

For someone as OCD as I am (lol), it would be nice to figure out why some of my planets are not complete. I understand the list on planets varies as per class...still, not being able to complete a beginner planet is rather frustrating, especially as you get nearer to end game.

Any help someone can give would be highly appreciated.

I have no idea if this is a no-no or not to refer to a 3rd party site here, but there is a pretty good codex content guide at swtor-spy. It is incomplete, but only to the extent that no contributing player has managed to find the entry. Some entries are confirmed to be bugged (e.g. if you don't go directly to the Sith Academy, first thing, avoiding the initial missions to do that right away, you can't get the Sith Academy location entry on Korriban).

I am a completionist, too. That site and its notes saved me a lot of frustration. I plan to fill up my codex when the entries are actually obtainable.

For someone as OCD as I am (lol), it would be nice to figure out why some of my planets are not complete.

CDO - sorry, just had to alphabetize that for you. ;)

Edited by Uluain