The Foundry - Defeat the Jedi Prisoner (Hard Mode) achievement

I've heard people claiming that they have unlocked the Flashpoint Master (Hard Mode) achievement, meaning that you have completed all the HM achievements for every flashpoint at least once.

However, no matter how many times I defeat Revan on hard mode, the achievement "Defeat the Jedi Prisoner (Hard Mode)" does not unlock. Has anyone found out how to make it register? I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact that he disappears in an explosion and you don't actually kill him.

Edited by Jenzali

donno but I have tried 11 times in normal mode with my sorcerer and not got the kill achievement,have done a bug report and after getting a cut and paste wrong reply re sent it and it's been forwarded apparently to the devs.

donno but I have tried 11 times in normal mode with my sorcerer and not got the kill achievement,have done a bug report and after getting a cut and paste wrong reply re sent it and it's been forwarded apparently to the devs.

Strange, because I have received the normal mode achievement. It did take 3 or 4 tries however. For the life of me I can't figure out what actually triggers the achievement.

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah, it's still broken in 2.1.1. I got credit in normal mode without any problem.

[COLOR="Blue"]Did you get the acheivement post 2.1.1? I've done Foundry 4 times (pre 2.1.1) & have yet to get the acheivement on Normal Mode. I did finally find a known issue on it (wish i had found it before I spend 4 hours on the mission :mad: ) but havn't seen that it has been fixed.[/[/color]SIZE]

Did you get the acheivement post 2.1.1? I've done Foundry 4 times (pre 2.1.1) & have yet to get the acheivement on Normal Mode. I did finally find a known issue on it (wish i had found it before I spend 4 hours on the mission :mad: ) but havn't seen that it has been fixed.

I had the Foundry sm achievement before 2.1.1., did esseles, Taral V, Kaon & Lost Island after that and now have the "complete all sm fps" achievement done. So at least that one doesn't affect all players.

Did you get the acheivement post 2.1.1? I've done Foundry 4 times (pre 2.1.1) & have yet to get the acheivement on Normal Mode. I did finally find a known issue on it (wish i had found it before I spend 4 hours on the mission :mad: ) but havn't seen that it has been fixed.

Yes, I got it pre-2.1.1. I probably did it solo with a 50-55 toon.

• 4 weeks later...

He is still bugged for me just killed him again on Hard Mode no legacy achievement, getting sick of trying for codex entries that are bugged and will never be fixed, of legacy achievements, that are bugged and probably will fall into the same criteria.

It is becoming patently obvious, that the developers, do not adequately test content before release, and then will rarely if ever go back and fix it due to the fact it will cost too much in labour costs to actually bother fixing it.

Here is a novel idea for the developers, make sure it works before you deploy the content.

The thing about Revan is that his codex has been bugged from day 1, and when the achievement system came out, almost all achievements are based on the codex system. The Dev's have shown a complete lack of attention to the codex system almost at the start of the game (How many codex "Fixes" have ever been put in?). They then made a new system that is based on the old bugged system and once again show a terrible lack of dedication to it. Achievement's so simple such as kill the Rogue Cartel Warbot on Quesh has been bugged for anyone who did not kill it pre 2.0, and has not been addressed or acknowledged. The known issues thread at one time had at max 5 bugged achievements which have been removed even though they were not fixed (I'm looking at you burning Makrians achievement). I wish they had just charged us Cartel Coins for the system cause that seems to be the only way it would get attention and possibly would be fixed. Considering they only have one person who works on PVP and class balances, I can only imagine that there is only a single intern who is in charge of codexs/achievements, and his position probably changes monthly to save money. Rant over

• 2 weeks later...