X-52 Wraith Infiltrator

HavocMaster

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really really wanted this rifle when I saw it, so I tried farming it for a few days. There is a 4 man quest on Belsavis, if you do it you can choose to get a level 44 jewelry box, this is what you are looking for. The level 44 jewelry box contains an orange level 43 weapons almost everytime you open it (same level as the wraith infiltrator).

Other than that quest, what I did was auction in the fleet to "buy" belsavis commendations for like 10,000 credits per 8. The other person can buy the level 44 jewelry box from the Belsavis vendor, then you can purchase that box from them. Apparently you can also get the level 44 box from the Voss vendor as well.

Happy farming. Soon! http://i.imgur.com/g7Al6.jpg

Edited by Katrasle

For empire the quest is called "Breakthrough".... I am taking a guess and saying the republic counterpart is called "The Tyrant."

Breakthrough can be soloed if you just avoid all the mobs and line of sight them when you loot the consoles.

• 2 months later...
the jeweled prototype storage cases don't give any orange gear just blue i have been trying for days now and only getting blue

Wanted to make sure I wasn't giving out false info so I went and tested it.

http://i.imgur.com/f5ern.jpg

Got this about an hour and a half after your post, it is a level 44 orange rifle, the same level as the wraith infiltrator. I am certain this method still works.

Man then I have just been getting really bad luck, do you get your cases by buying them with your belsalvis comidations or just quest for them because I have been getting mine from the comidations vendor

My Wraith Infiltrator came from the vendor. When I tried today a vendor box gave me a blue, the first quested box gave me an epic crafting mission, and the next quested box gave me an orange.

• 3 weeks later...
I heard it was removed at some point, like the Supreme Inquis robe. Any truth to this? I was out farming Voss champs for a few hours and never saw it.

Can anyone confirm this info?

Because one of the reasons I made a sniper is to get this rifle... otherwise, I'll make an Operative.

I recently bought 2 of these babies from the GTN on The Red Eclipse. So yeah they are still very much around!! Spent a few weeks lurking in the GTN for it to finally appear there. Patience is key!

I recently bought 2 of these babies from the GTN on The Red Eclipse. So yeah they are still very much around!! Spent a few weeks lurking in the GTN for it to finally appear there. Patience is key!

The thing is that I play in Drooga's Pleasure Barge and the only snipers I can find there are either those level 20 custom ones or a "10 kilometer killer" for like 475.000 Crs.

Yeah... really lame.

Can you tell me a good server with a moderate diversity of Sniper Rifles and a good amount of people to play with?

Edited by Haggardbr

I guess I can call this my "lucky week".

I few days ago I bought a "Two Fingers Revenge" from GTM to match with my other blaster from my Gunslinger and today I found a X-52 there alone in GTM for 25.000 Crs and bought it! :D

Man then I have just been getting really bad luck, do you get your cases by buying them with your belsalvis comidations or just quest for them because I have been getting mine from the comidations vendor

Got it. Its real. You can get it from those crates. I opened 12 before i got one.

Hi,

i'm stlii trying that box from quest spoken above, but still no luck (got blaster pistol, dual light saber so far).

But i was able to buy:

"X-500 Wraith Sharpshooter"

Is it similar?

Not really.

Click the links:

X-52 Wraith Infiltrator

X-500 Wraith Sharpshooter

The models are 3D so you can use your mouse to move them about.

Tip: Most weapons on TorHead have a "View in 3D" link on the page and 99.99% of the time the model is the one that you see in game. The 0.01% that show the wrong models are the "Custom-Built" and "Elegant Modified" crafted weapons. Weapons that don't have a 3D model link are weapons for droid companions that don't show the weapon when fighting (like T7 or 4X).

For empire the quest is called "Breakthrough".... I am taking a guess and saying the republic counterpart is called "The Tyrant."

Breakthrough can be soloed if you just avoid all the mobs and line of sight them when you loot the consoles.

just got the rifle from that quest so im really happy now =)

Not really.

Click the links:

X-52 Wraith Infiltrator

X-500 Wraith Sharpshooter

The models are 3D so you can use your mouse to move them about.

Tip: Most weapons on TorHead have a "View in 3D" link on the page and 99.99% of the time the model is the one that you see in game. The 0.01% that show the wrong models are the "Custom-Built" and "Elegant Modified" crafted weapons. Weapons that don't have a 3D model link are weapons for droid companions that don't show the weapon when fighting (like T7 or 4X).

Thank You for posting those links ... :)