Uprooting the last seed

Trying to do this solo. Pretty early on, in the corridor with the battery puzzle, I have the weird glitch that I'm getting killed and kicked out even though I'm not dying. I just randomly drop out of the mission and am back at the entrance, and have to do the whole stupid thing over. Is this some kind of bug that is known, or what's the deal?

Can't ever seem to find anyone on Ilum to group with. I suppose I can just abandon the quest and forget the Starforged armor (it's not really all that anyway, right?) but it irks me to not be able to finish this somehow.

Pretty early on, in the corridor with the battery puzzle, I have the weird glitch that I'm getting killed and kicked out even though I'm not dying. I just randomly drop out of the mission and am back at the entrance, and have to do the whole stupid thing over.

Hard to say without a better description... are you dying while carrying the battery? If so, check for the following:

1.) Are you casting an ability while holding the battery? (Force Speed counts)

2.) Are there any leftover DoTs ticking?

3.) Are there any HoTs ticking? (On you or your comp. Sorc's bubble w/ Empowered Restorer set bonus counts)

4.) Speaking of the comp, is it set to heals? If your companion tries to heal you while you're holding the battery, it will sometimes explode.

In my experience, any of those four things have the potential to insta-kill you while running the battery.

If, on the other hand, you're not dying, but just having the mission reset on you... I don't know. As for groups, you'll probably have better luck finding people on fleet than on Ilum.

• 1 year later...