BW please remove Rakghoul event from game

ebikenebi

Organizing that event when coronavirus spread so fast is inappropriate.

I agree. People are so dumb, you never know if someone gets it they might think you are supposed to run into the most populated areas to ensure when you blow up a bunch of other people get it.

I love Sunday Funday postings.

I wake up (currently in Western USA). I put on a hot pot of coffee, pour my Bailey's into it, and browse ridiculously fun, harmless troll posts.

Life doesn't get any better than this. Well, there was that one time on my pleasure barge but...

Hugs,

Dasty

I wake up (currently in Western USA). I put on a hot pot of coffee, pour my Bailey's into it, and browse ridiculously fun, harmless troll posts.

Life doesn't get any better than this. Well, there was that one time on my pleasure barge but...

Hugs,

Dasty

I like how you make coffee.

Hugs,

Dasty

I like plain heavy cream for my coffee now. With stevia sweetner. Tastes good. Not bad for me.

That's just silly.

Ya know, I hear that sales of Corona beer are down - probably because people are afraid of catching the virus from it. 🙄

BW , please remove the Bounty Hunter event because [insert random shooting]. 🤐

Edited by JediQuaker

I like plain heavy cream for my coffee now. With stevia sweetner. Tastes good. Not bad for me.

Wow, I'm impressed! Someone who knows & uses Stevia! lol

French press coffee, heavy cream - if I drink it hot usually it's coconut sugar. If I drink it cold with ice, I use stevia! :D

And the OP...just *smh*...

From now on, when asked for sound epidemiological advice on infectious diseases, I'm going to state proudly that the SWTOR forums should be their first stop. It offers unparalleled, in-depth knowledge - certainly far more so than the CDC or NHS (well, that's what Larry the Cat from 10 Downing St. told me).

Dasty

P.S. Well-played, Riku, if my short, stubby Hutt arms were long enough to form a clap I would do so! Instead, I simply will raise a glass to thee (make that two -- one in each Hutty hand!). It's early enough I can start drinking, particularly since I'm self-quarantining at home.

Edited by Jdast

Drink your coffee black and thick (french press), the same way you like your....... tea. Milk and sugar is for the weak.

sigh

Yes! Coffee and tea as black as my soul. :cool:

PS. Seconded on removing Taris from the game completely lol

lol thats a good one :D

Just to clear things for you the virus is just a harmless flu. It only kills people with weak immunity, other health issues and people of higher age who are weaker in general. The common flu has killed over 60 000 people already this year and no one freaks out over it.

We may be living in the last days. We didn't respect ourselves, the planet, we created a cult of money and body.

Yes, we indeed, we have messed up the planet and the system that we have now is the road to hell. However, if you want to change something, you need to start from your self (man in the mirror) :) and others will follow.