Caedus vs Yoda

BrandonSM

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, that's a tuffy.

I'd have to give it to Caedus. HOWEVER: I think the fight could end similarly to the Obi-wan vs Anakin fight, with Caedus trying something stupid on Yoda, or perhaps Yoda tempting Caedus into a stupid move with taunts.

Regardless, I'm rooting for Yoda.

Didn't you do this one before?

I'm going with Yoda, but I think Caedus would win in the end.

Edit: In this fight, the only thing Yoda has going for him is his size and speed. Could be a game changer, but in reality it will only close the gap slightly. I think Caedus would win eventually.

Edited by Aurbere

What age is Yoda? The 800-900 year old or the 400-500 year old version? If Yoda is around the 500 year mark then he would be a match for Caedus. Age makes a big differance. A younger Yoda would have more stamina, allowing him to fight with his Force powers and saber much longer and much harder. If this is the case then it might wind up being a draw, maybe a narrow victory for Yoda.

What age is Yoda? The 800-900 year old or the 400-500 year old version? If Yoda is around the 500 year mark then he would be a match for Caedus. Age makes a big differance. A younger Yoda would have more stamina, allowing him to fight with his Force powers and saber much longer and much harder. If this is the case then it might wind up being a draw, maybe a narrow victory for Yoda.

No he wouldn't.

Yoda in his prime was prequel era. Confirmed by Leland Chee in his statmeent about fighting against Palpatine.

No he wouldn't.

Yoda in his prime was prequel era. Confirmed by Leland Chee in his statmeent about fighting against Palpatine.

I know Yoda was prequal era. This is very, very obvious. What I am saying is Yoda at a younger age MIGHT be able to beat Jacen. (I hate the name Caedus.) This is one of those "what if" fights. As powerful as Jacen was I am not 100% sure he could handle a younger Yoda. Maybe he could, who knows? I still think it would be a draw. I honestly cannot say who would win.

I know Yoda was prequal era. This is very, very obvious. What I am saying is Yoda at a younger age MIGHT be able to beat Jacen. (I hate the name Caedus.) This is one of those "what if" fights. As powerful as Jacen was I am not 100% sure he could handle a younger Yoda. Maybe he could, who knows? I still think it would be a draw. I honestly cannot say who would win.

I don't think age is really a factor. Sure Yoda would be more "spry" at a younger age, but I don't think it would change much. Remember that Dooku beat Anakin and Obi-Wan when he was "aged". And then he beat Obi-Wan during his final duel, while being attacked by Anakin. Age isn't a big factor. Yoda's mobility? Yes. Yoda's biggest strength in this fight, besides his strength in the Force, is his speed and size. But Caedus would win in the end. Not easily, but he would.

Yoda hardly.In my top these guys are almost equal, Jacen's Force potential are twice higher than Yoda, but his 800-year-old experience would take.

Thats actually a good point but it also has cons.

Yoda didn't really have any experience with any big fights till around the Fall of Dooku and the Clone Wars.

Jacen has experience with some of the most powerful beings of all time and THE most powerful being of all time.

Thats actually a good point but it also has cons.

Yoda didn't really have any experience with any big fights till around the Fall of Dooku and the Clone Wars.

Jacen has experience with some of the most powerful beings of all time and THE most powerful being of all time.

I don't think this thing works in SW. I just can give you an example of Banite Sith. Specifically Sidious and Plaguies. These guys hadn't fight with Grandmasters, wasn't involved in any galactic wars, most of their lifetime they were doing politic work for Revenge of the Sith and training. I mean you don't have to fight with Supreme beings to become top. You just need to have a gigantic force potential and do training. At least how it works in SW universe.

Edited by LordCJK

I don't think this thing works in SW. I just can give you an example of Banite Sith. Specifically Sidious and Plaguies. These guys hadn't fight with Grandmasters, wasn't involved in any galactic wars, most of their lifetime they were doing politic work for Revenge of the Sith and training. I mean you don't have to fight with Supreme beings to become top. You just need to have a gigantic force potential and do training. At least how it works in SW universe.

I think you need to read Darth Plageuis.

90% of the powerful beings in SW have all experience.

Jacen, Sidious, Plageuis, Dooku, Darth Vader, Luke, Jaina, etc

I think you need to read Darth Plageuis.

90% of the powerful beings in SW have all experience.

Jacen, Sidious, Plageuis, Dooku, Darth Vader, Luke, Jaina, etc

I've read it about a month ago. These guys weren't fighting with top grandmasters etc. The biggest fight of Plagueis i remember is assassin's attack. Maybe, we got ourselves wrong. I didn't mean there needn't experience.

I just mean you still can be powerful without being involved in galactic wars or fighting with chaos bringers. If you mean something other, I'm sorry about misunderstanding.

Edited by LordCJK

Didn't you do this one before?

I'm going with Yoda, but I think Caedus would win in the end.

Edit: In this fight, the only thing Yoda has going for him is his size and speed. Could be a game changer, but in reality it will only close the gap slightly. I think Caedus would win eventually.

It is funny how people try and measure just a person's raw power and not experience. Yoda has over 900 years of experience to bring to the table. Yoda might talk him into giving up the dark side and returning to the light.

I'd give this fight to Yoda hands down.

1. I don't think Caedus ever had to fight someone as small as Yoda that actually was skilled with a lightsaber.

2. Yoda has probably forgotten more dirty tricks than Caedus has ever seen.

3. Caedus had a serious arrogance issue, he probably would seriously underestimate Yoda.

4. Caedus nearly got killed by Mara Jade Skywalker, nearly got skewered by Ben Skywalker, if his ship hadn't been hit when it was, he would have been killed. For all his ability to "see everything" he seemed remarkably blind at times.

Darth Caedus wins

I don't like the outcome because I feel that Yoda should win being as old as he was and the time he had to evolve his power and skills .

If we went by what George says , Yoda would win .

But this is EU and Darth Caedus is Anakin's grandchild and we know in EU that Skywalkers get a special advantage above everyone else.

Yoda all the way. He was the most powerful jedi of all time(but I like to think that my jedi sentinel from SWTOR is stronger). Yoda would make sushi off Caedus:D:D

Luke Skywalker is the powerful Jedi of all time, Yoda would be second of all time.

But Caedus is basically what Vader could have been with a few more months of training, without the immolation on Mustafar.

Luke Skywalker is the powerful Jedi of all time, Yoda would be second of all time.

But Caedus is basically what Vader could have been with a few more months of training, without the immolation on Mustafar.

Ok I give you thatin the fan written trilogies Luke became more powerful then Yoda but in the SW films Yoda is far stronger. And with so many different trilogies after ROTJ I don't think we can say how powerful Luke really became. Stronger then Yoda or not. It would most likely be one of them that would be the most powerful jedi of all time.

Ok I give you thatin the fan written trilogies Luke became more powerful then Yoda but in the SW films Yoda is far stronger. And with so many different trilogies after ROTJ I don't think we can say how powerful Luke really became. Stronger then Yoda or not. It would most likely be one of them that would be the most powerful jedi of all time.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Luke_Skywalker#Powers_and_abilities

Basically, Luke was stated to have reached the full potential of his father Anakin, which is 200% of Darth Sidious, Yoda could not defeat Sidious, who was almost playing with the Grand Master in their senate tower battle, therefore Luke>Yoda.

Also, no Yoda wouldn't make Sushi of Caedus, Caedus managed to take on Grand Master Skywalker and actually do something to him, in a clean fight, whilst yes there are times where Luke used his full power and immobilised Caedus, Caedus still got much further to Luke's level of power than anybody in galactic history has(Besides Darth Sidious, the most powerful Sith ever, of course).

Seriously, he was like the terminator in battle, he faced off his sister Jaina Solo with only one arm, broken ribs and a damaged leg and still barely lost with his attention elsewhere, he was basically the best thing to happen to the Sith since Sidious.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

Thought I posted here already but maybe I got logged out:

Neither of them is small-time. Yoda has years of experience, but Jacen had been fighting in wars since he was a kid, and against enemies with a unique strength against force-sensitives that even Sith don't possess.

Both have tricks up their sleeves, but Caedus may have the edge here given just how many rare techniques he came across in his journies.

Even if Yoda is stronger in the Force, I think we can all agree that, Force-enhancement aside, Caedus is physically far stronger than Yoda, and that does count for something.

As was said, Luke is the most powerful Jedi by that era, and Caedus held his own (though granted it didn't exactly go well) against Luke for a while.

Overall, then, I'd give the edge to Caedus, except for one thing----Caedus will soon be retconned out of existence, while Yoda never will be. So I guess Yoda wins by default!