Introduction to Conquest not working?

Introduction to Conquest not working? finished the Conquest 15k on couple of New Chars and the Mission u pick up from Fleet mission Terminal which is Introduction to Conquest does not reward it is still saying not completed is anyone else having same problem :confused:

Same issue, sent in a ticket. They asked me to drop it, complete my goal again and pick it back up. No dice.

It is also no longer rewarding a Chance Cube, a bug that has been broken for ages and never fixed. They have said they know it's not working, and that they are going to fix it "in a future update". But I guess that means we have to wait until the year 2028. :mad:

I've seen some conquest missions in my mission list that are specific to certain weeks.

I haven't grabbed an "intro to conquest" since they took away the chance cube, but maybe instead of a generic conquest mission you're getting one for a specific week?

I've seen some conquest missions in my mission list that are specific to certain weeks.

I haven't grabbed an "intro to conquest" since they took away the chance cube, but maybe instead of a generic conquest mission you're getting one for a specific week?

There are no missions titled "Intro to Conquest" except the one you take from the terminal on the fleet, and you must pick it up yourself, it will not ever appear automatically in your mission list. The OP also specified it was the mission picked up on the fleet, so I do not think this is what's happening.

This mission went from kinda broken (not rewarding a chance cube) to completely broken (won't complete at all). It needs to be fixed. Everyone who encounters difficulty with it should post a bug report both in game and in the forums. The general forums are typically ignored when it comes to bug fix requests.

Edited by PennyAnn

The "Introduction to conquest"-quest is broken for me as well. I received the awards for finishing the conquest on several characters, but the "introduction"-quest is still open.

I have opened a ticket ingame.

My hope is that the reward will be issued once the conquest is finished (so the same time the achievement for a conquest is granted IIRC).

Earlier the reward was granted retroactively, means: it autofinished after picking it up with a char that had previously finished a conquest...

The "Introduction to conquest"-quest is broken for me as well. I received the awards for finishing the conquest on several characters, but the "introduction"-quest is still open.

I have opened a ticket ingame.

My hope is that the reward will be issued once the conquest is finished (so the same time the achievement for a conquest is granted IIRC).

Earlier the reward was granted retroactively, means: it autofinished after picking it up with a char that had previously finished a conquest...

Along the lines of that last line, has anyone tried picking it up before they completed their conquest? Maybe it's not going retroactive any more?

Yes I noticed this as well, I rarely complete my personal goal but a always pick up the mission just in case, I started a new sage just this weekend and picked it up and managed to hit the target Sunday night but it did nothing to the quest it was still there.

• 2 years later...