Subscriber Rewards on Cartel market

yes i was just hoping to ask if there could be an option in the furture to get companions and there quests like Sha Viz or some of the others that can no longer get the companions and there quests like HK-55 that way us achevment hunters out that that werent around for the Subscriber rewards could have access to those achevments and story and rewards also like my self id love to have Sha viz but i wasnt around at that time

thank you for your time

yes i was just hoping to ask if there could be an option in the furture to get companions and there quests like Sha Viz or some of the others that can no longer get the companions and there quests like HK-55 that way us achevment hunters out that that werent around for the Subscriber rewards could have access to those achevments and story and rewards also like my self id love to have Sha viz but i wasnt around at that time

thank you for your time

For HK-55, I refer you to this recent post by Eric Musco (Community Manager):

This conversation is certainly timely as it is a topic we have been revisiting internally as well. We have been actively talking about how, when, and if it would be possible to get make the HK chapter available again in some form. Whether that is a sub reward, sold on the market, etc.

Here is the thing we are trying to be sensitive to. Individuals who have it right now subbed for a number of months to get it and so if/when we bring it back, we need to make sure that we do it in a way that is fair to what they went through to get it. Ex: if it was a sub reward it would likely require multiple months of sub, or, if it was in the market it would be sold for a premium.

There is a lot of sensitivity on both sides. We agree that we would love to have a way for players who don't have it to get it (since it is story content, afterall). But it has to be done in a way that is fair to those who already have it. Let us know your thoughts (for, or against) and I can make sure all of your feedback is captured in our on-going discussion.

As a note I won't likely have an update on this in the short-tem, but as soon as I have any details I will pass them on.

-eric

The others, including Shae Vizla (note spelling) and Nico Okarr, but *not* Master Ranos and Darth Hexid (see below), do pop up from time to time as new subscriber offers.

Ranos and Hexid are a case apart. Hexid is available *now* for anyone who completes the relevant in-game achievement(s), so shouldn't be a concern.

Master Ranos was a reward for a fairly substantial chunk of in-game activities during the Dark vs Light event of 2016. Although it was necessary to be a subscriber to participate enough to get her, she wasn't a reward for *being* a subscriber, but for completing the necessary tiers of the event achievements. The debate about that is sometimes acrimonious, so I won't offer my opinion here.

They could always put the D v L rewards on the market for direct sale, or bring back the event instead of it being a one-shot

They *could* put them on the market for sale, except that they *weren't* subscriber rewards.

And of course it would have to be a *new* event with some new rewards, because:

* The previous event was for a version of the game that had nothing beyond the end of KotFE, and no level 66-70 characters, so there would need to be something new added.

* The level of participation would be low unless there were new rewards added. A new event that offered *only* the same prizes as the old one would be badly received.

I dont think it matters how these companions were offered in the past new ways to recruit them would be great for newer players.

DvsL would be fine returning with the same rewards, Gree, Bounty, and Rak always have participation with no new offerings, new rewards would be nice as well.