Best story to start the game with. (Possible Spoilers)

JosephPeck

Hey guys, how's it goin? I got the game back at launch but unfortunatly haven't had the chance to play until now. I'm wondering if I can get everyone's opinion on what the best story to start out with is? I'm not worried much about gameplay, I can adapt to whatever class I choose. I just want a good story for my first 50 levels.

Hey guys, how's it goin? I got the game back at launch but unfortunatly haven't had the chance to play until now. I'm wondering if I can get everyone's opinion on what the best story to start out with is? I'm not worried much about gameplay, I can adapt to whatever class I choose. I just want a good story for my first 50 levels.

The Agent has one of the best stories in the game, but mediocre companions

Agent is best played last - its storyline has a lot of connections to other ones, a lot of "what the hell?" secrets about prominent characters of other campaigns.

As for a starter story, I think Knight\Warrior and Trooper\BH are excellent "introductory" storylines. Consular\Inquisitor ones add a bit of depth to this experience, and Agent one capitalizes on that. Smuggler story seems to be a thing of its own. A lot of humor, and good adventuring theme, but not as many connections to the overall story arc.

So I think I've chosen either Trooper, Bounty Hunter, or Smuggler. I think I'll play each until I get my advanced class and then I'll choose which one I want to be my main. Thank you all for your responses and hopefully I'll see ya in game. Server - Bergeron Colony.

I would perfer Either Bounty hunter, Smuggler, or Sith Inquisitor... trooper might be like a 2nd/3rd because the storyline is so realistic on how it makes you feel like a trooper, it could be hard for a new player to get into. But i digress, i played the trooper first and liked it (reached 50 and is fully geared in columi), by far my favorite one yet (only level 33) is sith inquis.... but yeah all those classes i said i atleast have a 30 in