Accessing Datacron Near Revanite Camp

Leematon

Does anybody know how to get to the datacron to the south of the Revanite camp on Dromund Kaas? It's located atop a cliff behind a (very difficult to kill) vine cat type boss.

There are some stepping stones at the bottom of the cliff that allow you to go so far up but when you get to the highest one you still cannot jump high enough to reach the cliff top. A nearby fallen tree log and what appear to be remains of a spacecraft also appear to be red herrings. It's leaving me frustrated:mad:.

If anybody can help it will be much appreciated.

There are some stepping stones at the bottom of the cliff that allow you to go so far up but when you get to the highest one you still cannot jump high enough to reach the cliff top. A nearby fallen tree log and what appear to be remains of a spacecraft also appear to be red herrings. It's leaving me frustrated:mad:.

this one frustrated me so much when i didnt know what to do either. i tried going up that fallen log for like 20 minutes.

you have to go around from lord grathan's estate, at which there will be a perfect path for you to go up