Let me finish bonus quests!

Draes

First of all, I love love love the game. There are some kinks to work out, but I plan on being a very long term subscriber.

That said, I do have a pet peeve that bugs me enough to actually post on the forum, and that's the fact that whether bonus objectives are available for completion after finishing the main quest is completion random.

For example, on "Wrong Savior" there's an elite next to the quest objective and an elite who is a bonus target. I kill the one next the quest terminal, and I'm hurt bad enough to be like "what the hell, I'll click this thing and then go spank the other guy." So I click it and WHOOPS, the bonus objective is gone. Sadness.

I wouldn't mind it if it was consistent. Certain quests allow bonus objectives to be complete after the quest and others don't. Please, for consistency sake, let us complete bonus objectives until we turn in the quest!

Thanks,

Draes

After having a couple quests not give me the option of doing the bonus after doing some quest objective I just finally started ignoring any sort of quest objectives the second I got a bonus objective to do.

Kinda sucked for those times when the objective was something stupid like the same old kill X mobs, so you stop doing the quest to farm X mobs, and then you discover that further along in the quest you have more then enough of X mobs to get through to do the bonus 10 times over.

But if you don't do that, if you assume you'll get the x mobs along the way, that's when you'll click on some quest objective and BAM it'll complete and you'll never get the chance to finish the bonus.